Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI friend.

Sterotypes are lame. 🤔

I'm actually thinking if he's more of SLI than ILI because this guy is the definition of living in the current moment.

It's like what you see is what you get. He's very transparent.

It's easy to befriend him because he's just nice to everyone

He's actually telling me that he tried getting the numbers of three girls he like xD I'm actually proud of him..

Then he's friends with those three girls, and yeah they're all pretty..

This guy got taste but unfortunately, those girls aren't available lol xDD

Or maybe the girls doesn't like him lol because still he's an ili afterall.

Regular girls doesn't like NTS I THINK..

He usually likes SF type of girls..

Because i think SF girls usually looks better outside than NF since SF are more aware of what people think of them..

So there..

I love my ILI friend because I'll be lonely on my first days of vacation without him xDD

Nopes not really lol xD

Okay.. There.. Hehehehheheheheheheheh

My ILi friend is teaching me how to be a nerd lol xD

I actually don't know how. I'm not really that much of a nerd i think..

Or maybe i am I'm just not aware..

I'm more of weird than nerd i think.. 🤔

Okay whatever

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LSI woman conductor in a bus. She was given for a ticket a large note of money and said she has no change. Then she said in such case the passanger should to leave the bus. This is illegal demand and she should to know it, as the problem is only hers. Another passanger have helped by changing the note to smaller notes and so all ended ok. I wanted to interfere as the conductor did illegal claim, and waited to do this when the passanger will go to leave the bus. Sometimes people intentionally do large money note trick in buses (I knew ILI dude with such behavior), mb LSI suspected such case. Or that was just corrupted LSI which wanted everybody paid for a trip even when this needs to break laws.

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Because i think SF girls usually looks better outside than NF since SF are more aware of what people think of them..
    If girls are young, pretty, smart, nice etc - men see it with casual look. Woman overestimate the need of good clothes, good makeup, etc. It becomes more useful with age after 25.