Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    SEI are bad at executing things.
    Ego functions fit to social norms best of all, have the strongest abbility and wish to care about people by them. That's why the situation with that LSI is much lesser possible with Si type. It's core theory - non-valued functions are lesser cared. Also I have an experience watching how SEI and Se types may look, how they behave and even what think about each other in Si region like cleanness, health, etc. One of the 1st words I heard from the familiar SEI girl when she saw one ESI was "sloven".

> EIE are often very clean because they dont want anything to disturb their vulnerable Si.

No one wants problems in any functions. But to become "lazy" in non-valued weak functions is most common.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Today accidentally I met a town famous - LII amateur-historian who've written several books about my city which I have at home.
    I saw him at a bus stop, going with his wife. He's rather old already, looked tired and weakening. To become old is not good. 10 years ago he looked much better.
    I've noticed that he and his wife are not synchronized, like woman wanted to go faster and kept the distance. I think their relations are not so good. To live the most of life in a pair with a human which is not good soul friend to you is sad.