Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today I met myself. We said hi to each other.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    Today I met myself. We said hi to each other.
    it's nice when you met yourself, at least sometimes

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SEI taxi driver. Some monthes ago.
    He was talky. Popularized the phylosophy that a result of a choice is better when it's done without significant preparation. Alike the life gives you good just because. Have given an example of his TV bought alike that which he thinks as very good, and also about bad experience when people read forums what to buy and then such things break soon and don't make them satisfied.
    Yep, for Fe-s the Te approach to gather max data and then choose the best is annoying and hard to be made good. So he being on relatively bad job rationalized about "Te is not needed". For his TV that have work, at least.

Some sense there is in what he said. Esoterical. We have karma, unconscious work and so what life offers "as is" is not just "as is" - it's for us, as we deserve. And even when you'll do efforts for better results, you'll not overcome karma - you may get unexpected problems.

There is a movie "Yes man" based on close ideas.

Mb this was a sign for me too. To have higher trust to life about what it offers, instead of spending time and efforts for trying to get better. Even if it may not look as good on the moment of the offer.
    In my situation with women when I several times was attracted to IEIs mb this have been shown. Compared to 1st IEI those later seem as not much better, at least. Mb that 1st IEI would be even good enough, as Jung types is not all important. Also, after many years something could change in people to make additional improvements.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That one IEI friend of mine. He was a childhood friend of mine. We were friends from the age of 12 until we were both about 21 years old. I never quite understood him, but I liked him anyway. There was a time I loved him, but I’m not sure why I did. I was always taking care of him and giving him everything I had (I didn’t resent him for this, honestly), but he was never really able to offer me anything tangible in return. It was a relationship where I always gave and he always took, but I doubt he realized this. He gave me his presence, his funny ideas, and his cute quips, and that was always enough for me.

I miss him sometimes. He was an eccentric sweetheart, until he tried to change into his male chauvinist father in his young adult years. I hope he hasn’t changed too much since I last stopped talking to him. He’s been able to make a life for himself with the help of his father (which is the least the father could’ve done for his son/my friend, after he ruined that whole family). I’m glad he’s at least doing okay. It seems he finally learned to take care of himself.