Thread: So the real literature supports what I had claimed

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So the real literature supports what I had claimed

So much for higher Se types being these loud aggressive constantly reacting individuals, even in behavioral socionics, they are actually in the most control of their aggression and aren’t phased by violence as well, likely, because they know they can handle it:

https://wikisocion.github.io/content/SEE_comp.html

1. Se Extraverted Sensing

The SEE is always present in the here and now. An SEE knows exactly which relations he has influence over at the moment, and exactly how much influence he has (i.e. how far can he “push”). If an SEE wants someone that he does not “have”, he can spend lots of time thinking about how to get it. The SEE finds it hard to be content with what he has.
    SEEs are quick to notice confrontational behavior. It is very obvious to an SEE when someone is displaying aggression, even in the most subtle passive-aggressive fashion. Confrontational behavior does not phase the SEE, whether his reaction is to respond with confrontation or hostility himself, creating an outwards appearance of indifference and unimpressiveness, or trying to calm down the offender/make them feel guilty.
    I have always said, it makes zero sense, the higher the Se someone has, to actually lose control of their own willpower and react aggressively.. Because they have Se in the most confident and competent placement when a base, it’s very unlikely you’re going to just regularly see an Se base constantly lose their cool and exert aggression, they’d be strategic about it and with SEE having creative Fi, of whom they can do it on..

It is intuitive types that have Se in a weakened position…

I found something about the ILI having poor emotional control, which would go into Fe, but I’d also say it would on Se, as well:Why it’s impossible: https://wikisocion.github.io/content/ILI_comp.html

ILIs analyze situations and make decisions in a very logical and scientific manner. Their reliance on objectivity and accumulation of factual knowledge leaves very little room for decisions based on emotional considerations. ILIs deeply dislike being asked or coerced to express their emotions. They are most comfortable expressing negative sentiments which indicate their disdain for required emotional participation, such as wry, sardonic pessimism. Some ILIs have very poor control over their emotions, and may lash out angrily if provoked.
    It makes little sense for both high Se and Fe types to lose constant emotional control for that matter, as the higher the Fe in a conscious or “bold” placement, the more control there is had over one’s own mood to affect others..

This is why I say that Fi types are the ones who more will lose control, having Fe ID service of self that is unconscious, and then intuitive types who have little competence in their Se as well, meaning that IEE, ILI and EII are probably the most unstable in potentiality when in ill health. Also weaker Si. Stability of emotions and of balance would be Se, Si and Fe.
    Last edited by Braingel; Yesterday at 07:34 PM.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, EIIs are famous for their aggressiveness.

Speaking seriously, it's simple: sensory types perceive others primarily as a PHYSICAL OBJECTS and since this function is strong for them, it has a high priority. Accordingly, if we talk about conflicts, then it is natural for a sensory person to want to DESTROY ANOTHER PERSON PHYSICALLY.

The stereotype about uncontrollable emotions is due to the fact that when they talk about aggressors, the first type to remember is the SLE, who has a weak self-esteem Fe. This type is vulnerable to emotional pressure, and in addition is not able to quickly respond to an insult, since the self-esteem function is inert and has a second dimension, that is, it is stereotypical and inflexible. That is, in a verbal skirmish, SLE cannot oppose anything to the opponent and in such a situation, with a high degree of probability, can turn to banal assault.

But this does not completely apply to other types. It will be more difficult for you to bring an LSI to a state of loss of control over emotions, ESI - simply impossible, and SEE in the case of conflict will destroy you with four-dimensional Fe.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a friend who is an LSI and whenever he gets even a bit drunk he runs around screaming and yelling at strangers daring them to fight him. it's kinda uncomfortable to be around him when that happens. it's not even a dramatic kind of taunting he just becomes super aggressive out of nowhere and you need to calm him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Gabin View Post
    do you have a single fact to back that up?
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestive function has "an eye for an eye" and micromanaging tendency. Young IxIs tend to be triggered by every Se attack (even when they are considered light and jokingly by other types), and would want to give the attacker the same dose of Se attack back. Not well versed in how to dose Se and combined with Fi, young ILIs can lose temper if they can't tolerate it; young IEIs may not show it outwardly due to their Fe nature, but these (and Te controls from others) may accumulate as traumas remembered later. Older IxIs have better, more refined control of Se if they had enough practice.

Fi doms: from my observation, ESIs can deliver Se counterattack very quick and on the spot; they usually would consider Te evidence, but may miss important information due to Ne polr.
    ESIs and SLEs are more deliberate in using Se attacks (compared to SEEs and LSIs) when interacting with people. I don't know why.

Older EIIs are very diplomatic, but younger EIIs can be curt and impolite suddenly due to Se polr (maybe it's their demo Ni trying to exercise some unused power).

ILEs and IEEs see role Se as something everyone uses, so they are trying to use it when they think is necessary. When and how they use it is unpredictable to me.

Fe types losing control: I find SEIs and EIE tend to get angry over "things" going wrong. IEIs and ESEs tend to get angry when they feel people are misusing Te. When they are angry, IEIs would recruit people fighting with them; ESEs would plan how to murd——just kidding, but ESEs do consume a lot of murder mysteries.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikite iru View Post
    do you have a single fact to back that up?
    I wish you to get out of the state you are in. They say that a decoction of St. John's wort and chamomile helps.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@fiorale how would you say Te suggestive would manifest in “eye for an eye” then?

and I can kinda see where you’re coming from LSEs sometimes can have almost too strict or absolute sense of ethics under certain situations/circumstances like it’s not getting buffered by Ne. I don’t even think ESI as a type would be a good approximation of that because even they, from what I have seen, withhold judgment until they receive more information so almost more “open” in a sense

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish you to get out of the state you are in. They say that a decoction of St. John's wort and chamomile helps.
    I mean if you claim something that goes against what the function actually means then at least provide something that supports your argument. LII and EII with Se as weakest function should be the most passive types who would only be aggressive when they really see no other option. I can see that there are exceptions to the rule and I obviously cannot know if there are people of these types that behave differently but you claiming "EIIs are famous for their aggressiveness." is just not in line with the theory and a product of your imagination that you present as common, accepted knowledge, then you get mad when I question it.
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I don't believe you didn't understand that it was an ironical reaction to the first post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    meaning that IEE, ILI and EII are probably the most unstable

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I don't believe you didn't understand that it was an ironical reaction to the first post:
    Oh sorry, that was totally my mistake. I skip Braingel's messages because she usually spams 5 or so in a row and it's way too subjective for me so I tend to zone out. Nothing against Braingel, but it's just not my kind of communication. I should have payed more attention here, though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    @fiorale how would you say Te suggestive would manifest in “eye for an eye” then?
    - When ESI needs an explanation and when they feel comfortable to ask you, they would need to verify the reason of every little detail of your answer. This is Te suggestive working together with demonstrative Si. When ESIs teach, they are using a similar style of explanation.
    - Pointing out their mistakes (Te) will upset them greatly (as one finds fixing things up with the suggestive function takes great effort). They may immediately want to find your mistakes as a counter attack. But after some time, as they accept that you are indeed right, they will correct their mistakes.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking seriously, it's simple: sensory types perceive others primarily as a PHYSICAL OBJECTS and since this function is strong for them, it has a high priority. Accordingly, if we talk about conflicts, then it is natural for a sensory person to want to DESTROY ANOTHER PERSON PHYSICALLY.

The stereotype about uncontrollable emotions is due to the fact that when they talk about aggressors, the first type to remember is the SLE, who has a weak self-esteem Fe. This type is vulnerable to emotional pressure, and in addition is not able to quickly respond to an insult, since the self-esteem function is inert and has a second dimension, that is, it is stereotypical and inflexible. That is, in a verbal skirmish, SLE cannot oppose anything to the opponent and in such a situation, with a high degree of probability, can turn to banal assault.

But this does not completely apply to other types. It will be more difficult for you to bring an LSI to a state of loss of control over emotions, ESI - simply impossible, and SEE in the case of conflict will destroy you with four-dimensional Fe.
    When you have a weaker placement in a super ego block, it acts as a compensation.. I saw you were saying you were being sarcastic to Alive.. Socionics was made around the idea of ego blocks, so this is how I’m getting the idea that 1D Se would have lesser control and compensatory behavior…

Seems like you’re too averted on behavioral socionics, to not be able to grasp the ego block placing… Or something like John Beebe’s shadows..

I also don’t believe that aggression has be “physical”.. Intuitive types would unlikely be able to just exert all this physical force, but they’d have uncontrollable sensations and impulses and have compensatory behaviors and breakdown over not being able integrate them, like a higher dimensionality Se would.

It is also important to realize if someone is regularly losing it to begin with, they’re disintegrated psychologically and would be pushing from their shadow and less valued functions..

You’re basing far too much on the idea of a healthy EII.. An unhealthy EII would have their Se super ego flare and their unconscious Fe ignoring would hemorrhage.
    Last edited by Braingel; Today at 02:04 AM.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fiorale View Post
    Suggestive function has "an eye for an eye" and micromanaging tendency. Young IxIs tend to be triggered by every Se attack (even when they are considered light and jokingly by other types), and would want to give the attacker the same dose of Se attack back. Not well versed in how to dose Se and combined with Fi, young ILIs can lose temper if they can't tolerate it; young IEIs may not show it outwardly due to their Fe nature, but these (and Te controls from others) may accumulate as traumas remembered later. Older IxIs have better, more refined control of Se if they had enough practice.

Fi doms: from my observation, ESIs can deliver Se counterattack very quick and on the spot; they usually would consider Te evidence, but may miss important information due to Ne polr.
    ESIs and SLEs are more deliberate in using Se attacks (compared to SEEs and LSIs) when interacting with people. I don't know why.

Older EIIs are very diplomatic, but younger EIIs can be curt and impolite suddenly due to Se polr (maybe it's their demo Ni trying to exercise some unused power).

ILEs and IEEs see role Se as something everyone uses, so they are trying to use it when they think is necessary. When and how they use it is unpredictable to me.

Fe types losing control: I find SEIs and EIE tend to get angry over "things" going wrong. IEIs and ESEs tend to get angry when they feel people are misusing Te. When they are angry, IEIs would recruit people fighting with them; ESEs would plan how to murd——just kidding, but ESEs do consume a lot of murder mysteries.
    Your understanding in a way is more aligned with the ego blocks and the mental and vital track, which I believe is a good thing..

Dragons: