Thread: hotelambush Questionnaire (Ida)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hotelambush Questionnaire (Ida)

Hi:) I recently discovered socionics and I believe that I am an ethical introvert of some type.I am just making assumptions here, so any suggestions are more than welcomed.

Tell me about yourself.

I am a student with a passion for foreign languages and cultures, I like reading and listening to music in my free time. I am looking forward to finishing my studies and travelling around Europe. I am attracted by anything beautiful such as fine arts and classical music.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I used to study music theory and play the piano when I was still little. I didn’t know anyone who could play an instrument and it was a fascinating new world for me. Right now I am studying French. I choose to study languages because it appealed to me at that moment and I have a natural talent in the field so it was an easy choice.By knowing a language I would be able to study abroad and this has been my dream ever since I was a child, I’ve always wanted to travel, expand my horizons and experience new and unusual things. Also it wasn’t as limiting as the other possible options, I can relatively easy switch to something completely different and still know that it wasn’t a waste of time since knowing more than one language is always a good thing.

What are your values, and why?

Thought about it and the one thing I try to do the most is to be gentle and kind to others. I know how simple things such as words can make me feel and I know that very few people are as thin-skinned as me but I still don’t want to be the reason why someone feels bad. I want to be the kind of person who makes others feel valued, loved and understood.

I am not religious or have strong political opinions (I know things about political structures and systems from philosophy classes). Most of my values/views on life are based on my personal experience not some ideology(if I see/read something that I like from a religious philosophy I may adopt it as my own belief if it is meaningful)

Most of my friends/aquaintances don’t share the same viewpoints as I do. And I am fine with this as long as they aren’t hateful xenophobic/racist etc. comments.

I try to judge others as less as possible. We are all human anc can make mistakes. Everyone is completely free to live their life the way they want to as long as they don’t hurt others(or themselves). I try to be tolerant and treat people with respect.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

Drawing while listening to my favourite music. Because it has a very calming effect on me and the few people who have seen my work say that it isn’t bad which gives me another reason to love it as a hobby. I like to spend time reading and I have loved it ever since I was a child. Some of the books which I liked as a little kid are still amongst my favourites and I sometimes reread them(I like experiencing nostalgia). Nowadays I read mostly for my assignments but it’s just as enjoyable to me. I have a diary and here I take down notes (when I am not too lazy) of everything that I have read and sometimes even write essays when I’m inspired.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I have an amazing family and I love them:)

My mother is the sweetest person ever, she is really supportive and will do everything she can to help me. I sometimes feel as if she is understands me the most and we often cheer each other up when one of us is feeling down(which isn’t rare in my case). Sometimes we quarell over some pretty stupid things like me being late/slow or disorganised but she can’t be mad at me for too long. The thing which I dislike in our relationship is how dependent on her I can be.

My father is very intelligent but sometimes I find it a bit hard to relate to him…he often has some crazy ideas which I don’t get like his love for conspiracy theories but I still love him and we get along just fine and have similar taste of humour.

I have a sister and brother and they are the best people ever. My sister is a lot more serious while my brother is a typical E7 who loves to having fun. My sister is a good listener and she gives me amazing advice.

I don’t have many friends and honestly I am not very good at keeping contact with many people at once. I have one close friend who I spend the most of time with and we usually have a lot of fun together:)If I have to be 100% honest I prefer spending time with my family than with friends because I feel more comfortable in their company.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

It’s usually my friends who “choose” me so I don’t look for any particular traits. If we interact on a daily basis I can see if we really can be friends or not. For example my bestie loves talking while I prefer listening and she is a very cool person to hang out with. In her presence I forget about my problems and just laugh it out:) I guess I like people who aren’t afraid to be themselves and have a cool sense of humour.

I can’t really speak about romantic partners. At first you think that somebody has something that you “need” but after some time it may turn out as a disaster. One of the most important things in a relationship are compromises and I am willing to do a lot if I think that the relationship has a future.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I can’t exactly remember but usually when my family members are taking their negative energy out on me (I can do this as well) . My mother can get angry when I forget to do something which she has reminded me to do or if I am late for meeting her. Also it annoys her how I do a lot of things in the last moment or how forgetful I am:( I am trying to work on those.
    Some deadline related issues… I have a strange love/hate relationship with deadlines. I hate them but at the same time I won’t get anything done without some stupid deadline sooooo I guess I need them.

How would your friends describe you?

Calm, polite, easygoing, can be a bit reserved at first but then I get more comfortable and show my “weird” side.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I have good diplomatic skills and strive for win-win situations. My friends come to me when they need a shoulder to cry on (If I have to be 100% honest I don’t always fully listen to my friends because in some cases they are just whining and overexagerating like “Omg do you think that he really likes me or was he just being nice sjkdsdhhdwidsjdsj” and I don’t like that). But I’ve been told that I am selfless and the kind of person who may go out of their way to help someone in need (this is esp. true if the person is a family member/friend)

I don’t think that I have an exceptional strength in anything other than unhealthy overthinking and worrying about something which won’t even come close to happening.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

Assuming that everyone has pure intentions towards me/my family. When things take a bad turn I am left devastated and angry at myself for being so naive. I am not very organised and just can’t stay focused for a very long time.

A huge weakness of mine is that I can’t say NO. Even if I try to say no to someone it’s almost as if they know that I am a very compliant person and if they keep on bothering me I will eventually say yes.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

Hmmmmmm, almost none haha:) Well I am inquisitive and love learning so maybe education? Also I am rarely bored when I am by myself and can come up with cool things (well, except for illegal or potentially dangerous activities) I am usually good at creative fields such as music and arts.

I want help in being more driven and motivated. My time management skills aren’t very good(I procastinate a lot) and am not very organised.

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?

Cleaning, but I can easily put up with it if I have music on. Practising something for long hours is also a chore…

I enjoy being at home when it is raining outside with my favourite music and a cup of warm tea. I used to enjoy pilates a lot but it was just one of my many phases and now I am trying to get back to it.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

I want to live life to the fullest…to learn, to grow as a person, to meet many new and interesting people, to travel and explore. When I get old I want to be proud of who I was and the life I have lived and if I am lucky enough to leave something meaningful behind.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

Study and make art, also travel a lot. Dedicate myself to my family.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

When someone has a silly/childish sense of humour. For me those peope are the most entertaining and they are usually very outgoing and fun. I don’t like people who are too serious all the time.

Being realistic. I myself am not very realistic and people like me usually hate those who are realists but I don’t. The world needs both to be balanced.

Maybe when someone is putting a lot of negative emotions on display? I also dislike it when people are trying to make community spirit happen at school…I’d rather we all minded our own bussinesses. Etreme patriotism also bothers me, I understand it but can’t relate to it at the same level as others. Another thing I dislike is when someone gives me emotional support when I don’t need it. I like to be left with my own feelings especially the negative ones like anger(if they keep on bothering me I may yell at them ugh)

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

I don’t have a passion for decoration or interior design but I love lighting scented candles and comfortable beds. I don’t do a lot :( I clean my mess and can’t stand dishes in the sink. I also dislike chores but it’s a necessary thing to do :(

How do you behave around strangers?

Polite, tries to keep distance, cautious with personal information.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I don’t like conflict but if there is an issue then we have to try sort it out. I try to be calm and diplomatic but if the other party gets too angry/violent I get scared a little bit.

If somebody insults or attacks me am likely going to think about it for a long time:( I am sensitive to harsh criticism and insults.

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.

I can’t come up with anything at that moment.

What did you do last Friday?

Probably watched TV and went to bed early, haha.
    Last edited by naiad; 10-10-2017 at 05:59 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EII is my guess. I'll give a more in depth explanation soon.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Exception View Post
    EII is my guess. I'll give a more in depth explanation soon.
    Thanks a lot for taking your time to read it. Excited to see the analysis when you have enough time

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I used to study music theory and play the piano when I was still little. I didn’t know anyone who could play an instrument and it was a fascinating new world for me. Right now I am studying French. I choose to study languages because it appealed to me at that moment and I have a natural talent in the field so it was an easy choice.By knowing a language I would be able to study abroad and this has been my dream ever since I was a child, I’ve always wanted to travel, expand my horizons and experience new and unusual things. Also it wasn’t as limiting as the other possible options, I can relatively easy switch to something completely different and still know that it wasn’t a waste of time since knowing more than one language is always a good thing.

--Strong Ne, valued Ne

What are your values, and why?

Thought about it and the one thing I try to do the most is to be gentle and kind to others. I know how simple things such as words can make me feel and I know that very few people are as thin-skinned as me but I still don’t want to be the reason why someone feels bad. I want to be the kind of person who makes others feel valued, loved and understood.

--Strong, valued Fi

I am not religious or have strong political opinions (I know things about political structures and systems from philosophy classes). Most of my values/views on life are based on my personal experience not some ideology(if I see/read something that I like from a religious philosophy I may adopt it as my own belief if it is meaningful)

--Could see as ethics > logic or Fi > Ti.

Most of my friends/aquaintances don’t share the same viewpoints as I do. And I am fine with this as long as they aren’t hateful xenophobic/racist etc. comments.

--Fi+Ne perhaps

I try to judge others as less as possible. We are all human anc can make mistakes. Everyone is completely free to live their life the way they want to as long as they don’t hurt others(or themselves). I try to be tolerant and treat people with respect.

--More Fi+Ne here.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

Drawing while listening to my favourite music. Because it has a very calming effect on me

--Valued Si for the calming effect

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I have an amazing family and I love them

My mother is the sweetest person ever, she is really supportive and will do everything she can to help me. I sometimes feel as if she is understands me the most and we often cheer each other up when one of us is feeling down(which isn’t rare in my case). Sometimes we quarell over some pretty stupid things like me being late/slow or disorganised but she can’t be mad at me for too long. The thing which I dislike in our relationship is how dependent on her I can be.

--Weak Te

My father is very intelligent but sometimes I find it a bit hard to relate to him…he often has some crazy ideas which I don’t get like his love for conspiracy theories but I still love him and we get along just fine and have similar taste of humour.

--Hmmm, conspiracy theories seems more N related. Could be Ni or Ne I suppose.

I don’t have many friends and honestly I am not very good at keeping contact with many people at once. I have one close friend who I spend the most of time with and we usually have a lot of fun togetherIf I have to be 100% honest I prefer spending time with my family than with friends because I feel more comfortable in their company.

--Introversion

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I can’t really speak about romantic partners. At first you think that somebody has something that you “need” but after some time it may turn out as a disaster. One of the most important things in a relationship are compromises and I am willing to do a lot if I think that the relationship has a future.

--Again focus on Fi+Ne. Potential of relationships.

How would your friends describe you?

Calm, polite, easygoing, can be a bit reserved at first but then I get more comfortable and show my “weird” side.

--Introverted, with creative Ne showing "weird" side

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I have good diplomatic skills and strive for win-win situations. My friends come to me when they need a shoulder to cry on (If I have to be 100% honest I don’t always fully listen to my friends because in some cases they are just whining and overexagerating like “Omg do you think that he really likes me or was he just being nice sjkdsdhhdwidsjdsj” and I don’t like that). But I’ve been told that I am selfless and the kind of person who may go out of their way to help someone in need (this is esp. true if the person is a family member/friend)

--Consistent with leading Fi. Also some ignoring Fe- dislike the whining and overexaggerating.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

Assuming that everyone has pure intentions towards me/my family. When things take a bad turn I am left devastated and angry at myself for being so naive. I am not very organised and just can’t stay focused for a very long time.

--Weak Te (disorganized), trouble focusing- Ne maybe?, Naive- perhaps weak Ni, not anticipating when things take a bad turn.

A huge weakness of mine is that I can’t say NO. Even if I try to say no to someone it’s almost as if they know that I am a very compliant person and if they keep on bothering me I will eventually say yes.

--A common problem in weak Se types, particularly Se PoLR

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

Hmmmmmm, almost none haha Well I am inquisitive and love learning so maybe education? Also I am rarely bored when I am by myself and can come up with cool things (well, except for illegal or potentially dangerous activities) I am usually good at creative fields such as music and arts.

--Ne creative

I want help in being more driven and motivated. My time management skills aren’t very good(I procastinate a lot) and am not very organised.

--Could be Te seeking

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?

Cleaning, but I can easily put up with it if I have music on. Practising something for long hours is also a chore…

I enjoy being at home when it is raining outside with my favourite music and a cup of warm tea. I used to enjoy pilates a lot but it was just one of my many phases and now I am trying to get back to it.

--Si mobilizing

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    I want to live life to the fullest…to learn, to grow as a person, to meet many new and interesting people, to travel and explore. When I get old I want to be proud of who I was and the life I have lived and if I am lucky enough to leave something meaningful behind.

--This all sounds very delta NF, Fi/Ne

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

When someone has a silly/childish sense of humour. For me those peope are the most entertaining and they are usually very outgoing and fun. I don’t like people who are too serious all the time.

--Creative Ne

Being realistic. I myself am not very realistic and people like me usually hate those who are realists but I don’t. The world needs both to be balanced.

--Te seeking perhaps. Te is more practical and pragmatic, hence more 'realistic' in that sense.

Maybe when someone is putting a lot of negative emotions on display? I also dislike it when people are trying to make community spirit happen at school…I’d rather we all minded our own bussinesses. Etreme patriotism also bothers me, I understand it but can’t relate to it at the same level as others. Another thing I dislike is when someone gives me emotional support when I don’t need it. I like to be left with my own feelings especially the negative ones like anger(if they keep on bothering me I may yell at them ugh)

--All consistent with unvalued, ignoring Fe

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

I don’t have a passion for decoration or interior design but I love lighting scented candles and comfortable beds. I don’t do a lot I clean my mess and can’t stand dishes in the sink. I also dislike chores but it’s a necessary thing to do

--Valued but weak Si. Consistent with mobilizing Si

How do you behave around strangers?

Polite, tries to keep distance, cautious with personal information.
    --Introverted, reserved about feelings, could be consistent with leading Fi

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I don’t like conflict but if there is an issue then we have to try sort it out. I try to be calm and diplomatic but if the other party gets too angry/violent I get scared a little bit.

--Se vulnerable/PoLR

If somebody insults or attacks me am likely going to think about it for a long time I am sensitive to harsh criticism and insults.

--Se vulnerable tends to have problems with this although this could apply to alot of types.

What did you do last Friday?

Probably watched TV and went to bed early, haha.

--Probably introverted.

Overall I see clear delta NF. Lots of Fi and Ne throughout. Signs of Si valuing and unvalued Se. Weak Te and Se. Introversion. Overall EII.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, thanks a lot. I also thought I might be EII or IEI, however I wasn't sure.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ida View Post
    Again, thanks a lot. I also thought I might be EII or IEI, however I wasn't sure.
    Anyone may to be EII or IEI. Without video there are high chances to be typed anywhere.
    According to your avatar - your type is not EII, at least. Too dark, too sexual. IEI - may to be

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Anyone may to be EII or IEI. Without video there are high chances to be typed anywhere.
    According to your avatar - your type is not EII, at least. Too dark, too sexual. IEI - may to be
    I may make a video someday Did you read my questionnaire and what type do you think I am? The avatar isn't a picture of me btw and I dont find it dark or sexual.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Did you read my questionnaire and what type do you think I am?
    I did not read the questionnaire as it's additional data for typing, being easy to falsificate.
    I suspect Se valued type based on your art taste.

> The avatar isn't a picture of me btw and I dont find it dark or sexual.

I'm LSE and find it such.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I did not read the questionnaire as it's additional data for typing, being easy to falsificate.
    I suspect Se valued type based on your art taste.

> The avatar isn't a picture of me btw and I dont find it dark or sexual.

I'm LSE and find it such.
    Okay I agree that my "art" taste might be closer to beta than delta(assuming that you are one) but I don't think that someone's taste in art or music can be a reliable source for typing. Isn't it hard for you to tell quasi-identicals apart from just a video?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't think that someone's taste in art or music can be a reliable source for typing.
    The only reliable way to type is IRL communication or video-interview, as minimum. As avatar represents your personality, how you think yourself, how you show yourself to others - this is not just your taste, - it's type related in significant degree.
    gamma is also Se-valued

> Isn't it hard for you to tell quasi-identicals apart from just a video?

Video may help to see your type. But today methods are not perfect. Close types as quasi-identicals are harder to distinguish.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please fill out the questionnaire in full as posted here, and post your answers here (not in the linked thread).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"I may make a video someday"

*sigh*