Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taylor Swift's type (old discussions)

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Taylor Swift's type (old discussions)

I guess so. From what I remember Starfall is prettier though. I can see Taylor Swift as IEI, so far.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, Starfall's prettier. There's a resemblance though. I also think Taylor Swift is IEI.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Yeah, Starfall's prettier.
    Agreed

There's a resemblance though. I also think Taylor Swift is IEI.
    even on the video a lot of her pose and mannerism reminds me of many IEI, even on acting the vibe and the V.I look is still very much there.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The lines...

Romeo, save me
    They're tryin to tell me how to feel

...seems IEI to me, too. (The improper use of the term "scarlet letter" is evidence of weak Te, among other things. )

Anyways, this song has been in my head for days for some reason.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just heard "you belong with me"
    The lyrics sounds like an IEI in high school...

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset
    She's going off about something that you said
    'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night
    I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like
    And she'll never know your story like I do

But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts
    She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers
    Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
    That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you

Been here all along, so why can't you see?
    You, you belong with me, you belong with me

Walking the streets with you and your worn-out jeans
    I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be
    Laughing on a park bench, thinking to myself
    Hey, isn't this easy?

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
    I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down
    You say you're fine, I know you better than that
    Hey, what ya doing with a girl like that?

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
    She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers
    Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
    That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
    You belong with me

Standing by and waiting at your back door
    All this time how could you not know?
    Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me

Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night
    I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry
    And I know your favorite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams
    Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me

Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?
    You belong with me

Standing by and waiting at your back door
    All this time, how could you not know?
    Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me

You belong with me
    Have you ever thought just maybe
    You belong with me?
    You belong with me

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I think she may be an IEE
    Yeah, that makes sense, at least in the sense that I see over , and I'm curious as to why some of these forumer Betas have been typing Fi valuers as Fe, because they like them? but maybe they don't really know them?

Also, I don't care what type Taylor Swift is. She's hot. I know some dominants who basically wear those heart necklaces all the time, but that's just an observation.

Last edited by 717495; 12-21-2009 at 02:32 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Taylor Swift is an SEI>IEI. Nice girl but I doubt any Fi dominant would relate to her whimsical mannerisms
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not familiar with her. However, SEI typings are weird in my opinion. They can seem so different from one another, especially between the guys and the girls, and a lot of them don't really come off all that whimsical. Can you provide any examples of her for what you're talking about? I mean, I think I get the jist of it. I saw one of her videos, but I don't really know if that's specifically what you're referring to.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine you can view multitudes of videos of her being interviewed on Youtube.
    Another thing that sort of signaled a possible Fe creative typing is the things she writes about in her songs, ex:

"You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset
    She's going off about something that you said
    She doesnt get your humour like I do"

That's something I can imagine an Fe creative saying to an Fi PoLR...
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. That comes off as Fe? I can sort of absorb that thought process and treat it like its my own through mere fantacizing, but actually understanding what you mean by that in context of Fe. Could you elaborate?

Watching interviews though, seems like Fe creative is probable.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Taylor Swift

Her music is horrible and I just read an old defense of her horrific grammy performance (wherein she sang off-key) on the grounds that she's the "best communicator" in song that is in music today, which incited in my soul such fury that I had to offer up a prayer of thanks to God for not making me Jove in the clouds, commander of lightning, for otherwise, Swift and the idiot producer who wrote the idiot defense both would have gotten a swift lightning bolt up the ass.

What type is she?

EDIT: Seriously, her music is shitty as hell, and she can't sing. Why is she so famous?! I was willing to excuse it on the grounds that yeah, she's likable, she's cute, her popularity was boosted by that jackass Kanye West (who is four billion times more talented than Taylor Swift), but really, it's just inexcusable. Even Brittany Spears had some mild talent insofar as she was a good dancer (and was very good at looking hot in a schoolgirl uniform), but Taylor Swift can't even dance. Can't sing, can't dance, can only really play like four chords on the guitar, and yes, she writes her own songs... but the songs are not very good. In fact, many of them are actively bad. So why is she famous? She's not even really hot. She looks like a less attractive version of a girl I went to high school with.[/rant]. Okay, I'm done. But I'm really, really frustrated by pop music and how much it sucks. The masses are stupid.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably SLE.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously? Ugh. Fine. Maybe she is. Well, here's one reason why duals wouldn't get along: one dual finds the entire cultural enterprise for which the other stands wholly repugnant.

polikujm, I guess I take back the "cute" comment, if you were actually being serious. I had assumed she was some sort of Si-valuer. (Granted, then she should probably want to improve her singing just for her own comfort's sake).

At least I can succor myself by remembering that Amy Winehouse is also my dual. And Amy Winehouse is brilliant.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, well I find her kind of cute in a "haha, look at her, she's cute" way, but I do not enjoy her music (it does come across as novice yodeling), and I think of her normal unmanaged being as seeming pretty typically SLE-Ti for the most part. I don't think a typing of SEI stands out at all, from her real self. Haven't done extensive background research or anything like that.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah that's what I was thinking, the whole Beta ST association is there, the exact reference and other associations, and I probably almost take back my comment about her being cute (let's just leave that word out of the conversation lol), because I thought of the same thing. I'm used to my impressions upon seeing her at first, when I wasn't as familiar with her style. Cute wasn't the word, I think my brother and I agreed that she was hot or something...whatever, he's always trying to turn me on to celebrities, and these words are meaningless in such a context, no offense. I would not think SEE...and she definitely doesn't come across as IP. SLE fits pretty well in my mind.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, look at those pictures! She is actually evil on the inside. Good for her! Someone should tell her to stop acting like a four year old, learn how to sing, and maybe actually become an artist (although at this point I feel like that would take a miracle). She is actually SLE too. I have to admit, there really is a girl that looks just like her who went to my high school, and that girl is SLE too, so yeah.

Also, I don't just hate her because she's a beta hiding her inner beta ST maneating bitch of Megan Fox awesomeness (not that anyone's as awesome as Megan Fox) under a veneer of idiot (but thank god there's not actually someone that vapid on the earth, because I swear, she'd be a black hole and the entire world would disappear into the sheer emptiness of her head), I genuinely hate the dreadfulness of her music and the fact that the public eats it up. But hopefully soon she'll turn, before it's too late and she's trapped forever in the pop princess world she's made. She only needs to put out one or two more albums as cutesy Taylor Swift, and then she can pull a Rihanna and "go bad," which will hopefully make her more likeable. Also, if Beyonce can learn to sing, maybe this girl can too (although even Beyonce always had more voice than Taylor Swift-who-is-an-epic-fail).

Also also, if she were a real beta, she would have snatched that mic out of Kanye's head and beat him over the head with it, which is the only proper response in a situation like that.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Taylor Swift is ESTp, perhaps ESFp as a second choice, but never a Ip lol. She's a maneater and pretends to be vunerable to get people to love her. But you have to realize it's all an act. Ips are more genuinely unaware of themselves. Even if they're calculating their effect like 4s, it comes off as charming. She's just too self aware. She's also kind of a bitch.

That's not cute. That's ruthless pretending to be cute layered over fragility. What people don't realize is that Taylor Swift is one of those Beta ST females that Riddy talked about that turn the whole cute female thing into a study of sorts. And succeed very well at it. It's just that a crocodile doesn't turn into a flower. And that's why silverchris hates her and finds her grating. Why? Well, because..as a Beta she's kind of just lapsed into..not doing her duty, basically.

Fail.
    ROFL
    hmm...

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unless she's lieing for effect or under contract or whatever, her closest friends in the entertainment industry are Emma Stone, Miley Cyrus, Selina Gomez, Demi Lovato and Kelly Pickler.

0:20

So yeah, if anyone cares enough to type those people.

She is actually evil on the inside.
    But she seems so sweet and innocent.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her evilness looks like a foghorn sounds. You can see it a mile away. And the niceness is so calculated. She needs to get a big fat tattoo and embrace her true nature already. Seriously.
    It's not so obvious to me. Sweet innocent girl exteriors are my weakness.
    I wonder how all the fans who wrote feeling sorry for her after the Kanye incident are going to feel when she turns 24 and the only way of saving her career is to show she's a succubus bitch.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    It's not so obvious to me. Sweet innocent girl exteriors are my weakness.
    I wonder how all the fans who wrote feeling sorry for her after the Kanye incident are going to feel when she turns 24 and the only way of saving her career is to reveal she's a succubus.
    Oh, she doesn't have to become a whore! Or even particularly trashy or succubus-y. She just has to become... externally strong and not a liar. I mean, Megan Fox is incalculably hot, but she's probably actually a bitch for reals in real life. You don't have to go to that extreme. Madonna is not at that extreme. Whitney Houston is not at that extreme (although she was at another extreme; btw, there's another one that pretended to be all cutesy and sweet and innocent; see: "I Wanna Dance With Somebody." And then see "My Name is Not Susan" for comparison). Amy Winehouse is, in all likelihood, currently dying of trying not to be a complete bitch. But the world is hard for Beta ST woman, I'd imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    She's scary in this role. It's like seeing the wolf in sheep's clothing.
    The scarier the better. If she were even vaguely talented, she'd be great. But I get what you mean.

Emma Stone, Miley Cyrus, Selina Gomez, Demi Lovato and Kelly Pickler.
    Simon Cowell thinks Kelly Pickler is another beta in sheep's clothing, but I think she's really that dumb. Probably alpha SF. Selina Gomez plays an SEE on her show, and given that she's probably not a good enough actress to do anything but play herself on screen, she's probably an SEE (or ESI) too. No idea on the types of Miley Cyrus or Demi Lovato (although Demi Lovato, thus far, has been a fail, which is hilarious. I think she's some sort of alpha or delta type, personally, leaning alpha) and I don't even know who emma stone is. Maybe she's IEI.
    Last edited by silverchris9; 03-21-2010 at 10:21 AM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ips are more genuinely unaware of themselves...She's just too self aware.
    Yeah, it certainly seems that way from the outside. She is way too self-aware and physically calculating.

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    She is actually evil on the inside. Good for her!
    She's scary in this role. It's like seeing the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    I'd read some of her blog though if I can find it.
    Taylor Swift on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    Taylor Swift Blog and Journal

I'm pretty sure these are both the exact same blog, just with obviously different formats per the sites they're on. (My computer's pretty slow and did have some difficulty loading these because there's so much stuff on the pages for it to load.)

She definitely doesn't strike me as "man-eating" and "evil" or with an "edge" but as she seems - rather sweet. In the interview she seemed rather confident of and in herself, as herself, I saw something good and strong in her, and liked that about her. But, no idea why or how I got that impression. I very easily could be entirely wrong, and she's really just another pandering fake. I'd rather like to not believe that however, as there's too many of them already.
    Maybe that's a more realistic impression.

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9
    True, but really I was just responding to the first considered notion that I received; I had a vague guess of SEI, but that was largely because I didn't like her and didn't want her to be Ni/Se. I honestly saw IEI as a possibility as well, but I didn't like it, so I ignored it. But I didn't have an official position beforehand. So it was more of a shift (from neutral to belief) than a flip (from one belief to another).
    yeah I wasn't very sensitive to all of the considerations that probably went on "behind the scenes" (in such a situation I would probably feel people are somewhat unfairly assuming things or misinterpreting me if they just react to what I posted as though I wasn't really considering anything and don't give the benefit of the doubt, as I've usually been considering a lot of things but just leave most of it out of the actual post so I don't ramble endlessly. And I was kind of doing the same thing to others in this thread that I don't like myself).

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She always struck me as ISFp. I'm not sure how you guys are getting Se leading...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    The most annoying thing about Taylor Swift (there are so many things to choose from) is the way she does these almost (I should leave out "almost") choreographed tosses with her head and other little moves that look SO fake and phony and learned and not at all natural. It's like TOO TOO TOO dramatic but with zero soul behind it. *puke*
    yeah I know what you mean. If she is INTp, that'd explain your reaction!
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo, could T-Swizzle be IEI? I would greatly prefer if she weren't... but what she's good at is predicting others emotions and reflecting those emotions right back to her audience, which doesn't sound terribly not-IEI...

BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT HER TO BE MY TYPE!!!! At least Osama Bin Laden is interesting...

TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taylor Swift is one of my favorite singers.

She has a rawness that is very hard to find. . . a very real sound to her music. I love the lyrics - personally, I identify with a lot of her music.

Yes -- I think she's annoying! She's def. stupid and I probably wouldn't like her in real life.

Her voice sucks and she has no musical capability in her poor fingers -- but she can hear it in her head and make very good songs for her cds.

Her music is amazing.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8-6-4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Taylor Swift is an IEI

Anyone who disagrees is clearly a retard and should hang himself. .

Can't help but to think of this song as IEI supplying Ni advice to an SLE:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LORD no.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as I know, there is some consensus on Taylor Swift being IEI. I personally dont have a strong opinion on a type for her, but i dont see why IEI couldn't be the case.

Not a huge fan of her songs, but I saw her perform on the American Music Awards tonight, and even though her voice is weak and out of tune at times, she gives a great stage performance/production--very entertaining. This is why she is a star, in my opinion. It's not because of her voice, for sure.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    ... and even though her voice is weak and out of tune at times, she gives a great stage performance ...
    Something is wrong here.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COMFINED View Post
    Something is wrong here.

Well I guess i should clarify...

Her presentation on stage (the "show"--the dancing, choreography, the whole production) sort of outdoes her voice, so much so that people forgive the vocal weaknesses..

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    As far as I know, there is some consensus on Taylor Swift being IEI. I personally dont have a strong opinion on a type for her, but i dont see why IEI couldn't be the case.

Not a huge fan of her songs, but I saw her perform on the American Music Awards tonight, and even though her voice is weak and out of tune at times, she gives a great stage performance/production--very entertaining. This is why she is a star, in my opinion. It's not because of her voice, for sure.
    to update my opinion, I think she is getting better. A lot better. Totally digging her most recent song (Blank Space).
    The music video is well done as always...she's always been really good at that, though.

IDK what type she is though...

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She definitely has a victim complex.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    She definitely has a victim complex.
    How so? I am not too familiar with her personality, tbh, but am curious about how to recognize "victims."

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    How so? I am not too familiar with her personality, tbh, but am curious about how to recognize "victims."
    It was a joke referring to her songs. "Why doesn't the boy look at me? he only wants cheerleaders. wahhh you left me and broke my heart. everthing is your fault why do I deserve this QQ."

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    It was a joke referring to her songs. "Why doesn't the boy look at me? he only wants cheerleaders. wahhh you left me and broke my heart. everthing is your fault why do I deserve this QQ."

Oh yeah you do have a point there; it's not a joke, it's true! Her songs are all about that..

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd sooner examine the content of her interviews than her songs if I was trying to type her.
    Easy Day

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I got her at LSI, leaning to Ti-LSI.

And @ her crying all the way to the bank while singing songs she got source material from by sabotaging her relationships...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She wrote that song for The Hunger Games. She's also not giving any sort of advice in the song.

One thing that's really prominent in all of her songs is her ability to paint a vivid picture for the listener. She's always saying exactly what is happening, and that is what Se types do. She uses sharp, descriptive words to really bring you in the moment whereas an Ni type would be more abstract. Se language is literal, physical actions (punch, slam, crumble, shove, things like that) as well as things like murder, revenge, or more positive things like conquering/winning (have you ever noticed how often she mentions winning/losing?). Sentence off the top of my head: "The man was standing beneath a streetlight with his fist clenched and raised in the air." Ni focuses more on past/future, consequences, time, flow, destiny, inevitability, stuff like that.
    She does it in every song I have heard her sing, but some examples:

Do you remember, we were sitting there, by the water?
    You put your arm around me for the first time
    You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter
    You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.

Our song is the slamming screen door,
    Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
    When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
    'cause it's late and your mama don't know
    Our song is the way you laugh
    The first date: "Man, I didn't kiss her, and I should have"
    And when I got home 'fore I said amen
    Asking God if he could play it again

You, with your words like knives
    And swords and weapons that you use against me
    You have knocked me off my feet again
    Got me feeling like I'm nothing
    You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard
    Calling me out when I'm wounded
    You picking on the weaker man
    You can take me down with just one single blow
    But you don't know what you don't know

And it isn't Si language, which is still very descriptive but in a different way. With Si types, it's like they are describing their physical sensations, using words like sticky, dirty, smooth, etc.
    This is Si language:

Oh, but how can words express the feel of sunlight
    In the morning in the hills away from city strife

Starry, starry night.
    Paint your palette blue and grey,
    Look out on a summer's day,
    With eyes that know the darkness in my soul.
    Shadows on the hills,
    Sketch the trees and the daffodils,
    Catch the breeze and the winter chills,
    In colors on the snowy linen land.
    Flaming flowers that brightly blaze,
    Swirling clouds in violet haze,
    Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue.
    Colors changing hue, morning field of amber grain,
    Weathered faces lined in pain,
    Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand.

I type her SLE btw.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast