Thread: Whats my type (WinnieW) - a beginning...

Threaded View

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Whats my type (WinnieW) - a beginning...

Hello!

I started to answer a few questions, but I realized answering the questions takes a long time. I decided to split the Q&A in parts.

Testes a ILE.
    http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/58304

But I can't see myself as Fi-PoLR, Se-PoLR fits me better, imo.

First part now:

What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is a mixture of aesthetic common ground and personal preference of shapes, shades and colours.

Love is something or somebody you can relate to and you care for. A mystrial attraction with a desire to connect yourself to.

What are your most important values?

For a thinking type I value peace and harmony rather much. I don't really like conflict between people, even I'm not involved in.
    On the other hand I'm aware that a world without conflict is an not achievable goal.
    I value fair play, I don't want to take advantage of other people.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I was raised as a Catholic by my parents, but know I consider myself as agnostic.
    I value most of the rules of the Ten Commandments, but not for a dogmatic reason, for pragmatic reasons.
    "You shall not kill" is the only Commandment I wholly agree with, with a no way out self defensive situation as only exception, the other ones
    although I see more as situational flexible, non black and white, rules.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

War is childish to my opinion. It's like infants quarreling about the bigger piece of cake – though at a larger scale.
    It like a demonstration: Look! I'm stronger and I'll claim the bigger piece of cake for myself and there is nothing you can do about it!
    And war is the place finding out who is stronger.
    Thats the war about ressources, but there are also dogmatic wars out there, but basicly most wars are about property.

Power is imposing and enforcing your own will onto other people, I'd call this active power,
    but you can also impose power on other people by manipulating their own desires, taking advantage of their weak spots or frustrations.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I can do long conversations about astronomy, electrical engineering, computer science, science fiction series and movies, a variety of music,
    maybe socionics and philosophy.

I was always interested in science since early childhood and the newest technical gadgets.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

No, not really. I recognize when parts of my body hurt or when I'm start getting sick. Does that count?

What do you think of daily chores?
    I try to minimize my daily chores. I'm pretty tolerant to clutter and disarrangement of stuff.

...not motivated anymore... Continue this questionaire an other day.
    English is not my native language and I'm rather tired at the moment.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 09-29-2017 at 09:40 PM.