Thread: Favorite Movie Scenes

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hair (besides the song, i love the hippies fluttering like pigeons in the park in this sequence) @Kim because i always tag her when i post Hair videos

and the tragic ending....

A Clockwork Orange - Ode to joy (best clip of the scene on youtube is in french and NSFW at the end )

can't find the whole clip of the crucifiction/finale from the Godspell movie so i'll just post the soundtrack (i love the bit at 3:10, but it builds up to that with the crucifiction before it
    Last edited by bgbg; 09-26-2017 at 12:35 PM.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgdjf View Post
    Hair (besides the song, i love the hippies fluttering like pigeons in the park in this sequence) @Kim because i always tag her when i post Hair videos
    As you should! <3
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgdjf View Post
    Hair (besides the song, i love the hippies fluttering like pigeons in the park in this sequence)
    Great scene and great music. I've watched the exact same scene many times. It's really powerful beyond words. Also love how it begins with the scenes from the road and landscapes. Great!
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)