Sarah: Give me the child.
Jareth: Sarah, beware. I have been generous, up until now. But I can be cruel.
Sarah: Generous? What have you done that's generous?
Jareth: Everything! Everything that you wanted, I have done! You asked that the child be taken - I took him. You cowered before me - I was frightening. I have reordered time, I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?

Sarah: Through dangers untold. And hardships unnumbered. I have fought my way here to the castle; beyond the goblin city, to take back the child that you have stolen. My will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom as great...
Jareth: Stop! Look what I'm offering you. Your dreams.
Sarah: My kingdom as great... my kingdom as great... damn, I can never remember that line.
Jareth: I ask for so little. Just fear me. Love me. Do as I ask, and I shall be your slave.
Sarah: You have no power over me!
[echoes]
Sarah: [the clock chimes 13:00 at that moment. Defeated, Jareth sends Sarah and Toby back to the real world where the clock finishes chiming midnight]

Darkness: Eat!
Lily: I'm not hungry.
Darkness: You lie! Just to please me.
Lily: I do nothing for your pleasure
Darkness: All I wish, is for you to sit and talk with me.
Lily: Sit? Here?
Darkness: Yes. Please.
Lily: I prefer to stand.
Darkness: SIT! Or stand. As you wish. It is enough that we are alone together. Just the two of us. Some, ah, simple conversation.
Lily: I have nothing to talk about. You've stolen my dreams away.
Darkness: All things change, Lady. The dreams of youth, are the regrets of maturity. Dreams are my specialty. Through dreams I influence mankind. My dream is of eternity with you. I offer you this rose, princess. My heart, my soul, my love.
Lily: Love?

Faun/Pan: A long time ago, in the underground realm, where there are no lies or pain, there lived a Princess who dreamed of the human world. She dreamed of blue skies, soft breeze, and sunshine. One day, eluding her keepers, the Princess escaped. Once outside, the brightness blinded her and erased every trace of the past from her memory. She forgot who she was and where she came from. Her body suffered cold, sickness, and pain. Eventually, she died. However, her father, the King, always knew that the Princess' soul would return, perhaps in another body, in another place, at another time. And he would wait for her, until he drew his last breath, until the world stopped turning...

[....]

End Scene:

Rey: Arise, my daughter. Come.
Ofelia: Father.
Rey: You have spilled your own blood rather than the blood of an innocent. That was the final task and the most important.

Pan: And you chose well, Your Highness.
Carmen: Come here with me, and sit by your father's side. He's been waiting on you for so long.

Pan: And it is said that the Princess returned to her father's kingdom. That she reigned there with justice and a kind heart for many centuries. That she was loved by her people. And that she left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.