Thread: Could this be Te valuing?

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Could this be Te valuing?

Myself and others are on the fence about if I'm Te Polr Ip or EII. But if I understand the functions like I tentiively think I do...then this little anecdote may be a mark against me being Te Polr and actually Te Seeking. Plese correct me (in a respectful and non judgemental manner) if I have misunderstood...and share your own ideas and observations about how Te 'works' and your own Te anecdotes.

A nurse at work today commented about how many questions I ask. Generally I ask the nurses about gastrointestinal problems, i.sz to what certain diagnosis means, what different tests do and how they are performed, whattheir purpose is...yadayadayada. I suppose I am curious since I work in that unit and it's natural to be curious. I then read up (off Wikipedia and other medical articles online) about more detailed information. Which can be very gross reading but I enjoy learning I guess, even if I'm not performing Endoscopies.
    Last edited by justalitnerdxx; 09-21-2017 at 06:24 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think curiosity is a Te thing. After all, if you wanted to flip the script, you could easily argue that this is an example of Ti Hidden Agenda ("to understand").
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellafera View Post
    I don't think curiosity is a Te thing. After all, if you wanted to flip the script, you could easily argue that this is an example of Ti Hidden Agenda ("to understand").
    Oh that's true too *nods*