0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 25.00%

0 0%

1 25.00%

1 25.00%

1 25.00%

Thread: Typing using Reinin Dichotomies - How would you rate this methodology?

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

what helps as well are the clubs. and then mixing them with some dichotomies. like: SF asking types ask alot of questions about people (for different reasons). NT declaring types talk alot about a theory they know well and are interested in (for different reasons). NF declaring types often declare their opinion about humanity and intentions and motivations behind the surface. etc
    I really like these groupings they are simple to follow and yes, good idea using asking/ declaring (taciturn/narrative).I only find illusive how this quality of being asking displays in ILE for instance since ILE speaks with much certainty and come across as narrative (declaring); there might be few other things that are difficult to pin down but i'll take what i can out of Reinin

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I really like these groupings they are simple to follow and yes, good idea using asking/ declaring (taciturn/narrative).I only find illusive how this quality of being asking displays in ILE for instance since ILE speaks with much certainty and come across as narrative (declaring); there might be few other things that are difficult to pin down but i'll take what i can out of Reinin
    the tone of voice is really important in determining asking/declaring. ILEs speak in a very unsure tone. there is a sense of "I don't care" in their tone of voice and facial expressions. and the way they talk is they expect a reaction from the other party, this sense of expecting the other to say and react is usually more typical of asking types I think.