Quote Originally Posted by Economist View Post
I don't feel like I supervise you guys. You are too wild. Your role Se is still too good Se for me to handle.

I feel my supervisor (SEE) has the upper hand/is superior to me somehow; they are sometimes nice to me in a pitying sort of way. I have trouble imagining ILEs feeling that way about me. How have you felt toward the EIIs in your life? Illustrative stories would be appreciated.

For what it's worth, I personally think ILEs are really cool, though I don't know if I could handle being close friends with one. I think I'd bore you or perhaps take the things you say too seriously.
EII's supervision is precisely how you described - lacking in terms of , which is particularly felt when you turn the scenario upside down with SEE-EII. As the introvert in both of these combinations with strongly expressed intuition, surely it's not direct what is happening. EII goes the indirect route, and is rather self-aware than seeing the impact on ILE for instance, but the latter does feel it. Like as you said when you pondered being friends as a critical issue, this is your default mode of leading - through that alone ILE is put in a tight spot, it won't make any sense to them, what's wrong with the atmosphere between you and them, and so on, which throws NeTi into a dilemma without you doing much more than being your usual self. It's not about pitying this way, the issue is introverted & intrapersonal, while assesses objective strength and SEE can deliver "ridicule". EII is more of a silent enigma to ILE who does not know what they have done wrong or never guess that something was wrong in the first place and rather feel excluded through 's distancing techniques.