Quote Originally Posted by pasteldandelions View Post
I don't really know what profile photo I should be using to represent myself, even now.
Anything you like But EII would prefer no avatar, than such one.
They mostly use pretty, pleasant, sometimes funny and cute images - what other people would like too (Fi). You avatar did not send "pleasant emotions" or was aestheticly pleasant (Si). If to place on the backgroung some trees and forest - that would be closer to tastes of EII.

> May I know if there are any other examples of me being chaotic that you've observed?

For lesser than a month you've created 14 new themes. Certainly, newcomer have no such many important themes for discussion in so short time, - as may find almost anything in the existing themes. It was partly impulsive - what is P trait.

You've created theme "SLIs are awesome!!" and written "I honestly think that SLIs are the best people out there." While having in profile EII, would be sequentially to create and say such about LSE . You probably prefer P types.

To begin themes like "Hey guys! It's me again..." is not J style. They think beforhand what text to place (yes, we are boring) and hence, there is no style like "Aw. I've forgotten to ask...". It's P style to begin themes.