Thread: Hi! Any idea what type of relations these are?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, he knew it was your mom and didn't say hi? Or he saw a random older lady and didn't say hi? The way I see it: 1) The drink in purse scenario is a non-issue unless you carry like a very pricey designer purse, in which case you could have let him know your purse is expensive & if his drink spills he will be paying for it. 2) Talking about the weather = small talk and it's pretty regular to bring up - but if it's taking up a large amount of your convo, that would be an issue. You could easily be IEI but the behaviors that irritate you are not the same as ones that irritate me. Bothersome behavior in men to me, is when guys expect certain things from me immediately instead of making things flow more naturally. However... like you I want guys to have etiquette, not be rude and yeah I'd be pissed if a guy knew it was my mom and didn't greet her. You say you wanted him to ask you qs about yourself; did you ask him a lot about himself?
    Last edited by summerprincess; 09-15-2017 at 02:36 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    You could easily be IEI but the behaviors that irritate you are not the same as ones that irritate me.
    Your type is EII/INFJ, while her seems to be some P-F type.
    You'd could to look at my IR test to get a chance for a proof. In short you'd could to compare generalized impression of psychic comfort of LSI/SLE vs LSE/SLI. I don't know how to explain you better that your type is not INFP. Ah.. you can also look at EII and IEI examples there and understand which type is more pleasant for your soul.
    You are the only which I typed with assurance to my duals on this forum and you disagree with me. This makes me sad.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You'd could to look at my IR test to get a chance for a proof. In short you'd could to compare generalized impression of psychic comfort of LSI/SLE vs LSE/SLI. I don't know how to explain you better that your type is not INFP. Ah.. you can also look at EII and IEI examples there and understand which type is more pleasant for your soul.
    You are the only which I typed with assurance to my duals on this forum and you disagree with me. This makes me sad.
    Hello Sol, are you referring to me, that I am indeed EII, INFj, and not INFp?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pasteldandelions View Post
    are you referring to me, that I am indeed EII, INFj, and not INFp?
    Your type I suspect to be F-P, what having video I'd could to check. EII is doubtful as you seem too chaotic to me.
    As EII I typed summerprincess a year ago, after she've made a video. She's in my perception is more constant and reasonable than any IEI.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your type I suspect to be F-P, what having video I'd could to check. EII is doubtful as you seem too chaotic to me.
    As EII I typed summerprincess a year ago, after she've made a video. She's in my perception is more constant and reasonable than any IEI.
    Hello Sol, may I know, chaotic in what ways?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

may I know, chaotic in what ways?
    For example, the avatar. You've changed it, but on previous version there were parts of a deer, besides the deer itself in the center. This is not EII style.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For example, the avatar. You've changed it, but on previous version there were parts of a deer, besides the deer itself in the center. This is not EII style.
    Ah, okie... To be honest, I wasn't keen in choosing a proper profile photo then... And I just chose whatever was small enough to be used as the profile photo. That one was actually a deer pattern I made in Photoshop, which can be multiplied into repeated images. I don't really know what profile photo I should be using to represent myself, even now. I see it as secondary to the answers I hope to get with regards to some questions concerning Socionics actually

May I know if there are any other examples of me being chaotic that you've observed?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

That is a stag. You can't see LSE as a stag?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imo I'm obviously a Beta type, I'm highly status conscious, aristocratic and my taste for the macabre is evident

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Imo I'm obviously a Beta type, I'm highly status conscious, aristocratic and my taste for the macabre is evident
    You may mistake in the degree this could not be at EII type. I'm also not a standard LSE in some senses and that's why I needed to use IR to understand own type in the past. Many people don't fit excellent to types descriptions, but they fit ok anyway - they understand this better later, when come to own real types.
    Your talking style is not like P types speak. And your nonverbal gives me impression closer EII than anything else.

You may try to use my types examples to check am I right about your type. If to use men of few types (like was described above), this will not take long. Such also you may get more arguments for beta type, if it's such. Intuitive impressions from nonverbal of men - this is not hard for your N type.

P.S. you look very cute on your avatar. very Fi like

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Now you can understand how you made Maritsa feel. The rejection has been returned to you through another.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Now you can understand how you made Maritsa feel.
    At 1st I was right - I have typing skills to be sure in types. Maritsa's type was ENFJ most probably and definitely not INFJ.
    At 2nd it's exaggeration as my feelings are far from what base F have. Also I get more fun, than bad emotions from the situations on forums, including this one.
    At 3rd I may understand what and how people may like or not. Even without own experience.

> You can't see LSE as a stag?

I don't use the needed drugs.
    Also she seems to like SLI more, so they are more probable.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pastel View Post
    I don't understand your last sentence either
    this needs time and practice to understand me

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello summerprincess!

Yup he knew it was my Mom, but he didn't do anything to acknowledge her, but just continued in his laid-back position while staring at my Mom and I from inside the elevator :/

And yup, I have always asked him a tonne of questions about himself, but he doesn't always return the questions. I didn't ask him any questions about himself when we were in the movie theater though. I was just pretty quiet then, as I was feeling a tad bit awkward. :/
    That is just rude then of him, no matter what type people are it's common manners to greet your date's mom. Also he doesn't sound like a great conversationalist; maybe try to just offer up the information about yourself. Like if you asked him "where did you eat lunch today?" He says "At chipotle" you just go right along and say "Cool, I ate lunch at _____." Even tho he did not ask you it works to help carry the convo

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is just rude then of him, no matter what type people are it's common manners to greet your date's mom. Also he doesn't sound like a great conversationalist; maybe try to just offer up the information about yourself. Like if you asked him "where did you eat lunch today?" He says "At chipotle" you just go right along and say "Cool, I ate lunch at _____." Even tho he did not ask you it works to help carry the convo

Thanks @summerprincess for the suggestion! Will try that out next time (: