Thread: IR test (by Sol)

Hybrid View

TIM
    NiTe
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol, I came here from another thread of yours in search of a very particular video you’ve posted in the past few months. You had labelled it as something like 'SEE + ILI, duals interacting' — I had wanted to send this video to someone else to get her impressions.

In this video, the pair walked outdoors whilst conversing in Russian, of which I understand almost nothing. Subdued conversation, also there were winds and crowds so the sound quality wasn’t excellent; the few words I managed to understand were sort of irrelevancies so idk the crux of it really. They walked awhile in a very large and open public space, great lengths of pavement, patches of lawn, and maybe gardens and commemorative plaques, all appearing to lead towards a public attraction… I had skipped around a bit to try and look at the faces to see if I’d feel any reaction, and in consequence did not watch till the end, but it seemed like it would be a war memorial, state monument, or similar. Female SEE had maybe a streak of pink(or purple?) hair or similar alternative style, and camera mostly focused on her, very pretty face, punk-rocker vibe. Male ILI had surprisingly tough looks, like a soldier in bearing and slightly military grooming habits, and held and manipulated the camera. Possibly he was not well-suited to this task.

I can’t locate the precise video in your post history, or might have missed it — would you mind replying with a link if you know what I’m talking about?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by exsomnis View Post
    pair walked outdoors whilst conversing in Russian
    Teamless (INTP), Schellme (ESFP)
    clip

She thinks her type as SEE. Twitch was her main site. Was unusual in my perception for this type and took a time to agree.
    He behaves on streams unusually emotionally for T. Mb partly plays to be watched. ILI seems as best.

> very large and open public space

VDNH "park"