Thread: IR test (by Sol)

Hybrid View

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My ranking of @Sol's collection of females (binders of women)

(I'll make some notes gradually):

LSI
    LSE
    IEE
    EII
    LII
    IEI
    SEI
    ILI
    SEE
    LIE
    ESI
    ILE
    SLI
    ESE
    EIE
    SLE

"LSI": these 3 people seemed like the sort of person I could have a comfortable conversation with, who seemed quite stable and well-composed, and not boring.
    "LSE": these 4 people didn't seem different from the "LSIs". One of them seems to type herself as INTJ in MBTI. They seemed knowledgable and open-minded, made insightful remarks, and seemed well-composed and practical (a trait I lack).
    "IEE": these people seemed warm, lively, sympathetic, and by extension practical. I probably would have typed many of these people ESE.
    "EII": this collection was one I correctly identified as EII, even if I didn't necessarily agree with the typings. In contrast to the people typed as IEI, they broadly seem plausible. These people seemed to me as warm and open-minded, and quietly competent. On the whole, possibly somewhat "boring" and "safe", but people I could comfortably have a conversation with on a wide range of subjects. I think it doesn't quite capture the full-range of EIIs.
    "LII": softlygaloshes is a Psychology major who makes ASMR videos - I doubt she's LII. IEI seems more plausible. Even ILI and IEE probably seem more plausible to me than LII. It'd probably be easy for me to have a conversation with her on a range of subjects we find interesting, but I think people like her are too "low energy" to be mutually compatible with me (in the sense of making up for each other's weaknesses). The choice of Alina Charova as a LII seems perplexing to me, or at least this video which seems to be do with appearance (fashion). Otherwise I can see similarities with softlygaloshes. There are only two out of four of the female "LIIs" available, so that's probably not enough to make an impression even if they're typed correctly.
    "IEI": This is one category I correctly identified, although some of the videos did have "INFP" in the title. Generally, they seemed to be plausible IEIs to me. I found them fascinating, and find such people interesting to talk to, we generally have similar interests and a similar personality.
    "SEI": The woman on the houseboat (simonegiertz) didn't seem SEI to me, she wore a NASA jacket, lived on a houseboat, and seem very practical with mechanical stuff etc. From vibes, I was assuming based on her that the collection was of LSEs, although that's probably not how I'd type her now I know more about her (ILE seems more likely). I admire practical people very much, and gain a lot from them. If I had to maintain a conversation on the practical details of the houseboat, I'd probably grow bored: I'd feel like we lived in two completely different worlds (i.e. a very practical one vs. a more in-your-head one). Some of the other people in this category seemed warm and sympathetic, with a can-do vibe, which I liked. Many seemed rather boring or superficial to me, but it's an one-sided conversation.
    "ILI": These people seemed like a mix of IEEs and IEIs and maybe ESIs and other types. Some of them scared me with a somewhat wild vibe, others had quite a dry, amused demeanour, which I quite liked. I think on the whole, they'd probably drain my energy, and would be "too much work".
    "SEE": These people seemed rather bland and boring but inoffensive. I would have guessed this might have been an ESE one despite there being two or three other such categories I thought the same. I think there's worse things to be than bland and boring but inoffensive, they seemed fairly well composed.
    "LIE": This test is supposed to go on vibes, rather than content and what they're saying, but I can't help judging the content. These people seemed rather boring, which I don't expect from LIEs. I assumed the woman with the bandana and skull (JBGreenASMR) might like well, be an EIE, and AliciaAtoutOfficial seemed -leading maybe SEE.
    "ESI": I thought the people here were either IEE or IEI generally. Their focus generally seemed quite scattered and I didn't find them especially captivating for the most part. I guess I can be quite scattered in conversation sometimes too.
    "ILE": This had Ellen DeGeneres in it so I assumed it was going to be IEE. I'm not American so I'm not especially familiar with her. I find her a little bit phony in terms of vibe, I can't tell if I should take her seriously. KateLi0n and DontBeASadPanda seem like emotional wrecks in their videos, whether legitimately or not, but if I'm judging them, they feel like they drain me (be too much energy). amandasteele has an inoffensive personality to me, I just don't find her engaging. OlgaKay2 seems like she's rather fun, but she'd probably drain my energy too (too chaotic maybe).
    "SLI": There's only two videos for me to judge, there'd didn't seem to be a lot for me to go on. The topics seemed superficial to me, which is rich considering many of things I often talk about.
    "ESE": A few of the people in this collection seemed IEE, some seemed IEE, half didn't seem to fit either of those types. I thought the most part, if the 12 videos are supposed to represent ESE, they show a very superficial side for the most part. Some of them seemed warm which I liked, some were rather loud and obnoxious which I didn't like, at least when I'm not involved in the conversation.
    "EIE": I assumed this was going to be ESI or LSI, despite there being a couple of videos on spirituality (a concept I didn't believe in, and was covered here in a way I find annoying, which negatively affected my opinion of the category. One person was talking about identity politics in a mean way essentially (whether or not I agree with her is another matter), which I didn't like. I feel like with these people I'd feel very guarded about what I say and do, even how I'd dress and so on, which thus gave me a vibe that I'd find them exhausting. I generally didn't agree with their sense of style.
    "SLE": I assumed this one was going to be the EIE category. These people seemed really, really scary to me, very loud or intense, garish. I'd find them exhausting in a similar way to what I said for "EIE". ASMRrequests & LesbonheursdeCatherine didn't seem so bad.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

1) This test is made as supportive data. Alike you doubt between 2-4 types and then check what by IR fits better. Or what valued function is more possible when you doubt. It's express variant, as much better for IR is to use good known irl people.
    2) The list was not updated for years (3 at now). Some bloggers changed or removed channels, while for some types the number of clips is not big. My skills develop. I do more efforts to understand correct type when recheck examples. So sometimes for examples I get doubts or change types. As it's not good known for me people, but I could to see just videos for short time - the accuracy has objective limits. Some examples may to have higher distortions and so I may prefer to remove them later. New examples should be added, what is critical for types having small number of them. Hard to say how the quality of next list variant is changed, but years is long enough for noticable changes by the said reasons.

Use people known irl for IR. Except when you want to try an approach by videos and to use some of existing lists of public/famouse types examples, even the current list variant should be more accurate than common.