Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @COOL AND MANLY
    you prefer T types, so more for your F type

ESE, EIE, ESI have superego at top 4
    IEI has suborderie and subrevisie too high
    SEE has suborderie at 1 top
    EII has subrevisie at top 4
    IEE has suborderie at top

SEI fits better (conflictors are not bad at a distance). also it has superego and subrevisie at bottom. mb it's your type
    Very interesting.

You said in the first post that I shouldn't focus on romantic interests, just people who I feel comfortable around, so that is what I picked. Is this the correct way to do it?

Maybe that confused you a little. I don't think I'm an F type. I very rarely talk to people. I don't seek human interaction. I'm very focused on work and my interests. I don't celebrate birthdays (mine), I don't attend parties or weddings unless pressured or I think it would look really bad and would cause drama where there is none, and I would only do it for very few people. The rest can think whatever they want. I really don't care. I'm an extreme loner. I have very few friends and the ones I have I don't even try to keep in touch with. Basically, if we have no current hobby or interest that we share and I don't have to invest a lot of time to get their attention then I have no reason to speak with them.

If we are in the same room, I will talk to them, if not, I'm not going to call or plan anything. I'm the asshole who people call every 4 months to check that they are still alive. I can entertain myself. I don't care to keep in touch if I think you are going to be fine without me, like if I'm not worried about their safety or something. I do make time for people when they reach out and I will do whatever I can to help if they need it, but it's not going to be constant. I'm very independent and can't stand leeches. But I also care about people's well being. If they are young, I will be there for them, but once they reach a certain age I treat all adults the same and they are responsible for themselves, emotionally and financially. I make exceptions for the people who actually follow my advice (which is not easy, I make very detailed instructions) and are just unable to do better. But I'm very busy doing things that interest me like reading and increasing my knowledge, investing, etc. and I'm very protective of my free time.

Thank you for taking the time to do this, I always wanted to understand your reasoning, this kind of makes sense. I tried to do it alone and wasn't sure how you would arrive at a type using your method.

You don't have defend your typing. I have what I want. Thank you again.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    You said in the first post that I shouldn't focus on romantic interests, just people who I feel comfortable around, so that is what I picked. Is this the correct way to do it?
    people which inspire friendly sympathy. by the recommendations

> I don't think I'm an F type

T types are more personally attracted ("soul" attraction) and more find as pleasant F people, which give them higher irrational friendly sympathy. T for T are some boring as persons. More clear this is for people of other sex. Own sex is significantly associated with a cooperation and a competing than close friendship, so this may shift sympathies to closer types.

You've chosen 3 base T as giving the most friendly sympathy to you. Not just T, but base T. And not just near top prevail, but 3 T types are top. Your types preference gives good chance for F.

I may look at your video to get additional info about your type

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people which inspire friendly sympathy. by the recommendations

> I don't think I'm an F type

T types are more personally attracted ("soul" attraction) and more find as pleasant F people, which give higher irrational friendly sympathy. T for T are some boring as persons. More clear this is for people of other sex. Own sex is significantly associated with a cooperation and a competing than close friendship, so this may shift sympathies to closer types.

You've chosen 3 base T as giving the most friendly sympathy to you. Not just T, but base T. And not just near top prevail, but 3 T types are top. Your types preference gives good chance for F.
    That is fine. That is your opinion.

I will say that I'm still not sure exactly what you mean by friendly sympathy, especially towards the opposite sex. If you mean friends, then yes most of my friends are mostly T types, all male. So this kind of test doesn't help.

I don't believe in having a soulmate.

Also, what about people who enjoy both sexes? How do you judge their attraction? This is kind of funny. But I understand your reasoning.

I may look at your video to get additional info about your type
    No, thank you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    I will say that I'm still not sure exactly what you mean by friendly sympathy, especially towards the opposite sex. If you mean friends, then yes most of my friends are mostly T types, all male. So this kind of test doesn't help.
    If you used the test according to the recommendations, then with high possibility your type is F. What is friendly sympathy is evident.

Your forum's communications does not exclude F type.
    So your type was more clear, I need your video.

P.S. to add your sex in the profile is useful