Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DELL View Post
    At least there is consensus for SE>SI preference/attraction
    seems like
    mb there could be goten more if to sort all. also when you sort all types - you think about your impressions more and deeper so may place types differently, - closer to expected by the theory

your approach is not by rules so higher chance for P type. your comment with time mention is closer to N types
    as we see 2 first types are gamma and 1st in 2nd raw is gamma too (as probably had more of your sympathy) - ILI has more chance than IEI

TIM
    maybe iee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    ILI has more chance than IEI
    Yeah that's what I thought.... definitely would be ILI>IEI based on what I have read of the two types though...

I had strongly considered ILI (along with LII) before this test anyway

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DELL View Post
    I had strongly considered ILI (along with LII) before this test anyway
    You may record a video so I'd look what types are possible by VI impressions.

Also try to understand peoples' types IRL and to check how IR effects fit to concrete types. It's obligate step to be highly sure in own type. During this step you'll get initial typing skills and will check them too. This takes a time to notice that people IRL fit good to the theory with the supposed types. You may use VI impressions to intuitively guess their types, to analyse their behavior, to offer them tests.
    Would be nice if you have ILI indeed. You've placed SEE at the top - so pretty situation.