Thread: IR test (by Sol)

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Eh, I ran into the issue of not finding another clip pretty early on.
    On which bloggers? I always try to check is it hard to find other clips with good seen face on a channel. This should not take more than 1 min.

Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    I don't know where I've read it but the idea anyway was that duals don't send an such an attractive vibe to each other?
    Duals/semi-duals have rather interesting and pleasant personality. The more interesting than duals are only conflictors, but they are trouble to deal close. I'm talking about duals of opposite sex.
    If you'll place a video, I'll think about your type and you'll understand how duals affect you. Your behavior is closer to F-E types, you are not quiet and calm person - not phlegmatic what seems most I-J types are.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1. Hot
    2. Super Hot
    3. Meh
    4. Definitely Not Hot
    5. Meh
    6. Definitely Not Hot
    7. Meh
    8. Not Hot
    9. Hot
    10. Not Hot
    11. Super Hot
    12. Hot
    13. Meh
    14. Not Hot
    15. Definitely Not Hot
    16. Hot

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was bored and decided to do this for fun. Didn't watch any of the ASMR because I can't judge my reaction to someone when they are doing a performance of some kind.

• EII -They seem nice and the male one's look intelectual. AndressASMR was very cute Holly Henry (hollymaezers) too.
    • LSI - Some of them are annoying/intimidating. Don't really think we may have anything in common. Grigorij Sokolov (grigoryi1) looks drunk lol
    • IEI - Really don't have an opinion. Didn't feel anyhing in particular. I've been watching simply_kenna (McKaelinn)'s videas in the past and I don't like her but I don't hate her either.
    • LIE - No no no no. Such a contrast between Yurij Dud(bad vibes) and Sobolev(very nice reaction to him). There's this one guy who has a cat and talks about atom bombs and he was also ok.
    • ILI - They were ok.
    • SLE - Not sure about them. Only the guy who has pranked his sister was ok but not pleasant. TheDRZJ needs to chill. The asmr flight attendant was the weirdest thing I've seen in a while.
    • LII - They were alright, seemed introverted. Nothing wrong with them.
    • SEE - Idk
    • ILE - Niceeeee vibes. Kawaii Kunicorn was cute.
    • LSE - I like them. Lizaonair is soooo pretty, the guy who talks about hardware is nice.
    • ESI - The guy I liked is here lol. Good vibes.
    • SEI - I liked them. Esp Yelena Shejdlina, but they are all so cute and girly lol.
    • IEE - I don't mind them. They are fine.
    • ESE - Idk
    • SLI - no opinion lol
    • EIE - I like themmm.

Best were ILE,LSE
    Worst were LIE,LSI,EIE
    Last edited by naiad; 10-17-2017 at 07:56 PM.