Thread: IR test (by Sol)

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Is it a problem if I only watch one clip per example?
    Any violation of recommendations is a problem. It will unpredictably reduce the validity of the testing.
    I prefer to type with several clips by nonverbal info - it's based on my experience where impressions differ with lesser possibility with the more clips I saw. Here we have similar situation - you are using nonverbal for reading info related to a type.

> You linked only one clip for each and it's not always easy to find a second one, apparently.

Every link leads to a clip on a channel, - you may open other blogger's clip there. It's not so hard.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Any violation of recommendations is a problem. It will unpredictably reduce the validity of the testing.
    I prefer to type with several clips by nonverbal info - it's based on my experience where impressions differ with lesser possibility with the more clips I saw. Here we have similar situation - you are using nonverbal for reading info related to a type.

> You linked only one clip for each and it's not always easy to find a second one, apparently.

Every link leads to a clip on a channel, - you may open other blogger's clip there. It's not so hard.
    Eh, I ran into the issue of not finding another clip pretty early on. But I'll just skip the ones that don't have an easy to find 2nd clip, then.

And sure, I asked because I don't want to mess with the validity. (Not that I'm not skeptical but I don't mind trying to help with the project.)