Thread: IR test (by Sol)

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    think there is a perfect match out there for everyone that is going to "save" you.
    What I think is duality as strong factor for good love relations and for possibility to give psychic support/correction in them, what would allow people to "live with more full potential" and happier. While bad IR will suppress your potential.
    My experience (personal and of people I typed) fits IR theory good, that's the main reason I like the typology. While skeptics need experience of good and bad IR for comparision to understand duality theory.
    Besides duality, not bad for relations are activation, semi-duality. Other IR are significantly worse and some are just hard.

Interesting thing is, partly similar ideas to your Enneagram text was recently said to me by ESI girl. There is some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    Happy moods were for ISTJ only.
    There is a possibility of F extraverted type for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    This won't stop us gays
    I've noticed that people of different sexes may be perceived differently by the used criterion. People of own sex are perceived as soul friends in lesser degree, while as colleagues in more. As this may affect the sorting, I've entered that condition.
    For how test works on "gays" I have only hypothesis of analogy, which I used in the recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    I wish I didn't know what any of their types were.
    You may use the test even when know what types are there. This only will need more honesty with yourself and better to watch more clips/time to get similarly correct result. IR will work, anyway, - they are objective.

> I posted one before and it seemed you were leaning ESI for me then.

I remember that got rather mixed impressions from you. Base Fi was and stay as leading possibility.
    You remind me Russian actress which is often thought as ESI - Valentina Telichkina (1, 2)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I've noticed that people of different sexes may be perceived differently by the used criterion. People of own sex are perceived as soul friends in lesser degree, while as colleagues in more. As this may affect the sorting, I've entered that condition.
    For how test works on "gays" I have only hypothesis of analogy, which I used in the recommendations.

... yeah and my name is Robbie Rotten and I live in Lazy Town. Greetings! We actually don't have these types of false assumptions and faulty testing methods in our city. Please visit!

Okay the gays are a hypothesis but for heteros it's perfectly clear how it works I'll wait until ya sorted your stuff out! You better work honey. You better work.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    We actually don't have these types of false assumptions and faulty testing methods in our city
    Make video, I'll say your type, you'll do IR test and ONLY then you'll get basis to decide about its quality.
    Until you'll create typing theme with your video-interview, there are no reasons to discuss IR test with you. Your type may be other than you think.

> for heteros it's perfectly clear how it works

Works like I said: people of own sex are sorted lesser close to IR theory.

this was one of the best socionics test I've ever seen, congrats for bringing it up!
    If results of people typed by me will be close to IR theory - then not bad test. In many cases sortings are strange. If clips were better then results could be better, I suppose. At now, even not all combinations of type-sex fit to recommended minumum.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Make video, I'll say your type, you'll do IR test and ONLY then you'll get basis to decide about its quality.
    Until you'll create typing theme with your video-interview, there are no reasons to discuss IR test with you. Your type may be other than you think.

> for heteros it's perfectly clear how it works

Works like I said: people of own sex are sorted lesser close to IR theory.
    Nope! Robbie Rotten: out.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep Sol, you need to improve this, add some English videos and more varied scenes, it's boring to see most of those guys talking alone about god knows what... eheh, after 2 one is done!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you need to improve this, add some English videos
    The language for nonverbal is not important, the words will only distract.

> and more varied scenes, it's boring to see most of those guys talking alone

Boring is caused by similar conditions - this helps easier to see the difference and to feel the common. Also you lesser distract on external stuff.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

The language for nonverbal is not important, the words will only distract.

> and more varied scenes, it's boring to see most of those guys talking alone

Boring is caused by similar conditions - this helps easier to see the difference and to feel the common. Also you lesser distract on external stuff.
    Is it a problem if I only watch one clip per example? You linked only one clip for each and it's not always easy to find a second one, apparently.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a possibility of F extraverted type for you.
    Ok... I don't know where I've read it but the idea anyway was that duals don't send an such an attractive vibe to each other? Like they can even ignore each other from a distance and only start realizing they're duals after much interacting...that's pretty much what happened to me with ESTJ videos, they're the ones I skipped fastest

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Eh, I ran into the issue of not finding another clip pretty early on.
    On which bloggers? I always try to check is it hard to find other clips with good seen face on a channel. This should not take more than 1 min.

I don't know where I've read it but the idea anyway was that duals don't send an such an attractive vibe to each other?
    Duals/semi-duals have rather interesting and pleasant personality. The more interesting than duals are only conflictors, but they are trouble to deal close. I'm talking about duals of opposite sex.
    If you'll place a video, I'll think about your type and you'll understand how duals affect you. Your behavior is closer to F-E types, you are not quiet and calm person - not phlegmatic what seems most I-J types are.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1. Hot
    2. Super Hot
    3. Meh
    4. Definitely Not Hot
    5. Meh
    6. Definitely Not Hot
    7. Meh
    8. Not Hot
    9. Hot
    10. Not Hot
    11. Super Hot
    12. Hot
    13. Meh
    14. Not Hot
    15. Definitely Not Hot
    16. Hot

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was bored and decided to do this for fun. Didn't watch any of the ASMR because I can't judge my reaction to someone when they are doing a performance of some kind.

• EII -They seem nice and the male one's look intelectual. AndressASMR was very cute Holly Henry (hollymaezers) too.
    • LSI - Some of them are annoying/intimidating. Don't really think we may have anything in common. Grigorij Sokolov (grigoryi1) looks drunk lol
    • IEI - Really don't have an opinion. Didn't feel anyhing in particular. I've been watching simply_kenna (McKaelinn)'s videas in the past and I don't like her but I don't hate her either.
    • LIE - No no no no. Such a contrast between Yurij Dud(bad vibes) and Sobolev(very nice reaction to him). There's this one guy who has a cat and talks about atom bombs and he was also ok.
    • ILI - They were ok.
    • SLE - Not sure about them. Only the guy who has pranked his sister was ok but not pleasant. TheDRZJ needs to chill. The asmr flight attendant was the weirdest thing I've seen in a while.
    • LII - They were alright, seemed introverted. Nothing wrong with them.
    • SEE - Idk
    • ILE - Niceeeee vibes. Kawaii Kunicorn was cute.
    • LSE - I like them. Lizaonair is soooo pretty, the guy who talks about hardware is nice.
    • ESI - The guy I liked is here lol. Good vibes.
    • SEI - I liked them. Esp Yelena Shejdlina, but they are all so cute and girly lol.
    • IEE - I don't mind them. They are fine.
    • ESE - Idk
    • SLI - no opinion lol
    • EIE - I like themmm.

Best were ILE,LSE
    Worst were LIE,LSI,EIE
    Last edited by naiad; 10-17-2017 at 07:56 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

What I think is duality as strong factor for good love relations and for possibility to give psychic support/correction in them, what would allow people to "live with more full potential" and happier. While bad IR will suppress your potential.
    My experience (personal and of people I typed) fits IR theory good, that's the main reason I like the typology. While skeptics need experience of good and bad IR for comparision to understand duality theory.
    Besides duality, not bad for relations are activation, semi-duality. Other IR are significantly worse and some are just hard.
    So what if you're in a relationship with your dual and your dual leaves you? You are helpless? Why do you think you need other people to change your behaviour when the only real way to do it is to decide to do it yourself. A therapist can help, obviously. But therapy has never helped me. I've gone to about 7 maybe. I like to think I'm very self-aware (and aware overall) and they only say generic things during therapy, usually. The most insightful things about myself I have discovered myself.

I guess that in your life there's probably some correlation between the instinct stackings (enneagram thing) of your relations, of which have been good and bad. And you have tried to fit these people into the socionics types. Which is what I mostly see people do; fitting people into stereotypes in how they "come off" (things unrelated to the functions) instead of actually seeing if they use this function or not. Intuition is definitely helpful in things as Enneagram but it seems irrelevant in socionics because there are a very limited amount of types and you're supposed to type people on whether they like cooking (Si) or like math (Ti). Which can be two extremely different people.

Also there's a huge difference between chemistry and compatability (and attraction). But by your logic you seem to think these are the same things and can all be solved by the godsend socionics.
    Last edited by maniac; 09-04-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

So what if you're in a relationship with your dual and your dual leaves you? You are helpless?
    If we have love my dual will not leave me until death.
    Also love with dual will teach me do be effective in her strong functions, will balance my type making me lesser dependent from types of others.
    Not more helpless than when I'd would left by human of other type who gave me pleasure. I'll just get common depression from the loss of important source of good for me. Well... stronger, as dual gives more of pleasure - such price is acceptable to be happier. It's better than to suffer for years with wrong pair, but have lesser back-hit if she'll leave. About a 0.5 - 1 year, I would come to norm [for average human], meanwhile it's doubtful there will no be friends/relatives to emotionally support me or inspiring deals to distract me from situation, and maybe later I'll find another dual girl if I'll wish.

> Why do you think you need other people to change your behaviour

It is much easier and more pleasant do be teached by experts like duals, than self-studing. Not only behavior...
    Dual gives: 1) psychic support - you feel better, 2) help where you are weak, 3) teach you to be more effective and holistic by rising your weak functions.
    You get this and loose nothing except deeper depression when you'll be like 70 years and your dual may die. Hint: marry on younger dual, if you affraid this too much.

> But therapy has never helped me.

If to exclude wrong diagnose and lame therapists, for many meds and methods, - they do not give 100% result for 100% of people. You may try other "therapy" - more natural, close relations with good (for you) people like dual. Try to establish love with pretty, smart and good (not self-centered) dual. This may help to harmonize the psyche to both, or at least to make you feel better because of pleasant relations.
    Your type may to be EIE. I don't remember whether was your typing theme with video.

> The most insightful things about myself I have discovered myself.

You Self is limited by your type. About half of your personality is hardly integrated in your consciousness. You may understand yourself better under influence of your dual.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-08-2017 at 02:01 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

On which bloggers? I always try to check is it hard to find other clips with good seen face on a channel. This should not take more than 1 min.
    Nevermind, all the russian text was what made it harder but I found those clips now.

Duals/semi-duals have rather interesting and pleasant personality. The more interesting than duals are only conflictors, but they are trouble to deal close. I'm talking about duals of opposite sex.
    If you'll place a video, I'll think about your type and you'll understand how duals affect you. Your behavior is closer to F-E types, you are not quiet and calm person - not phlegmatic what seems most I-J types are.
    I don't always notice my duals either... after spending a bit of time with them I will, yes, but often not on first sight... I notice conflictors faster.

If we have love my dual will not leave me until death.
    Also love with dual will teach me do be effective in her strong functions, will balance my type making me lesser dependent from types of others.
    Not more helpless than when I'd would left by human of other type who gave me pleasure. I'll just get common depression from the loss of important source of good for me. Well... stronger, as dual gives more of pleasure - such price is acceptable to be happier. It's better than to suffer for years with wrong pair, but have lesser back-hit if she'll leave. About a 0.5 - 1 year, I would come to norm [for average human], meanwhile it's doubtful there will no be friends/relatives to emotionally support me or inspiring deals to distract me from situation, and maybe later I'll find another dual girl if I'll wish.
    Are you living with a dual girl? Or this is only theory for you so far? Just curious.

You Self is limited by your type. About half of your personality is hardly integrated in your consciousness. You may understand yourself better under influence of your dual.
    This is a very good point... I find you can try and "find" and integrate your other half of personality but without a dual around it takes way way longer. But even with a dual around, if you are not yet self-aware enough, you will not find and integrate that unconscious side of yours... it all depends on whether you are up for self-growth or not.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't always notice my duals either... after spending a bit of time with them I will, yes, but often not on first sight... I notice conflictors faster.
    Conflictors differ maximum and hence get more attention. But duals differ on 3 dichotomies and are hard to be perceived as "ordinary people" and stay without interest. Anyway, duals in this testing should be closer to top.

> Are you living with a dual girl? Or this is only theory for you so far?

It's hypothesis with some personal basis. I know states close to love and how they change the mind. I had long romantic feelings to semi-dual girl, had long pal mirrage. So I partly understand effects what duals may give when you'd had love relations with them.
    In the future I may get relations with semi-dual girl, as seems it's common IR of marriges in my family, including parrents. I understand excellently the problems of this IR compared to duality, but I'm not made of iron and offers of destiny are not easy to overcome. So I may never try "the theory" on myself as a model. Yep, there is some humor. I see clear sense to decline relations with any IR except duality, semi-duality, activation. So if I'll get the feelings to a girl inside this IR trio, I may capitulate, including to my charming "agressor" ESI.

> But even with a dual around, if you are not yet self-aware enough, you will not find and integrate that unconscious side of yours..

The only secret is in state of unconditional love, when you introject personality of your dual, begin to think by categories with lesser interpersonal borders - this will start the process of rising weak functions. In what degree, what conditions and transe techics may help, how fast is it, how stable result is, etc - needs research on practice. It's still raw hypothesis, but anyone may try it - it should be safe, pleasant and interesting - people in pair may to feel deeper love to each other, as minimum.
    At start it needs to find/make several romantic duality pairs and then train them. To make the check of efficiency easier may be used people with neurotic disorders - their symptoms can be seen, they should reduce in case of success. This experiment may be done by people with diploma of clinical psychologist or close - they have resources and rights to try.

what's with all the girls whispering in the videos?
    Their nonverbal behavior related to type stays in the borders, so you may read the criterion from them like from others.

> I'll try upload a video as soon as I techno update myself...

That will be interesting to see. ISTJ can't be chosen as "best" by EII, as superego almost always go to bottom.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Conflictors differ maximum and hence get more attention. But duals differ on 3 dichotomies and are hard to be perceived as "ordinary people" and stay without interest. Anyway, duals in this testing should be closer to top.

> Are you living with a dual girl? Or this is only theory for you so far?

It's hypothesis with some personal basis. I know states close to love and how they change the mind. I had long romantic feelings to semi-dual girl, had long pal mirrage. So I partly understand effects what duals may give when you'd had love relations with them.
    In the future I may get relations with semi-dual girl, as seems it's common IR of marriges in my family, including parrents. I understand excellently the problems of this IR compared to duality, but I'm not made of iron and offers of destiny are not easy to overcome. So I may never try "the theory" on myself as a model. Yep, there is some humor. I see clear sense to decline relations with any IR except duality, semi-duality, activation. So if I'll get the feelings to a girl inside this IR trio, I may capitulate, including to my charming "agressor" ESI.
    Yeah I've got about the same amount of experience as you.

> But even with a dual around, if you are not yet self-aware enough, you will not find and integrate that unconscious side of yours..

The only secret is in state of unconditional love, when you introject personality of your dual, begin to think by categories with lesser interpersonal borders - this will start the process of rising weak functions. In what degree, what conditions and transe techics may help, how fast is it, how stable result is, etc - needs research on practice. It's still raw hypothesis, but anyone may try it - it should be safe, pleasant and interesting - people in pair may to feel deeper love to each other, as minimum.
    At start it needs to find/make several romantic duality pairs and then train them. To make the check of efficiency easier may be used people with neurotic disorders - their symptoms can be seen, they should reduce in case of success. This experiment may be done by people with diploma of clinical psychologist or close - they have resources and rights to try.
    Interesting thoughts.

I do agree that acceptance of each other and trust are also needed beyond just being self-aware.

Maybe it's just that I didn't experience duality deep and long enough yet

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I've got about the same amount of experience as you.

Interesting thoughts.

I do agree that acceptance of each other and trust are also needed beyond just being self-aware.

Maybe it's just that I didn't experience duality deep and long enough yet
    Q: What is long and hard on an EIE?

A: First year organic chemistry.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think nothing is needed besides that state of love. Two people are concentrated on personalities of each other, integrate in themselves the style of thinking, the needs and wishes of each other, study from other what to be your dual. Such you'll activate and begin study your weak funtions. It's like a student tries to imitate a teacher, but with more passion, deeper compassion, in wider degree, with some trance helping overcome protections and with much more pleasure.
    But you need dual, as all other types have conflicting regions and a try of deep integration may to have side-effects. For example, such thing with semi-dual will overrise your 8th function, what may lead to compensation by 4th - probably you'll get more doubts and fears in polr.

> Maybe it's just that I didn't experience duality deep and long enough yet

The main problem is to find good dual girl and to establish relations. Then you may experiment without limitations.
    For me, even having skills to find duals, this seems to be a problem. 90% I'll make a marriage with semi-dual (ESI).

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess that in your life there's probably some correlation between the instinct stackings (enneagram thing) of your relations, of which have been good and bad. And you have tried to fit these people into the socionics types. Which is what I mostly see people do; fitting people into stereotypes in how they "come off" (things unrelated to the functions) instead of actually seeing if they use this function or not. Intuition is definitely helpful in things as Enneagram but it seems irrelevant in socionics because there are a very limited amount of types and you're supposed to type people on whether they like cooking (Si) or like math (Ti). Which can be two extremely different people.
    Completely agreed with your point of view. Socionics is based on Information Elements. We should use them to type people (that's what I try to do). Intuition can have its weight when it comes to typing, but in a world like Socionics, logic (and theory) should be always the first weapon to use.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

So what if you're in a relationship with your dual and your dual leaves you? You are helpless? Why do you think you need other people to change your behaviour when the only real way to do it is to decide to do it yourself. A therapist can help, obviously. But therapy has never helped me. I've gone to about 7 maybe. I like to think I'm very self-aware (and aware overall) and they only say generic things during therapy, usually. The most insightful things about myself I have discovered myself.
    I think most therapists don't work for a given person. It has to be good communication (not necessarily dual lol), and a good empathetic connection has to be established over time. These criteria aren't met sufficiently with many therapists since in therapy you do have to get deep in stuff, it's very personal and emotional and whatnot, not trivial at all. And then they have to be professional too and not just say generic things or try to control the direction where it's you who has to make decisions, etc. So it usually takes time to find a compatible therapist.

That's not really what Socionics is about

But I agree that intuition on its own isn't going to be enough for Socionics. What this theory goes by that other personality theories don't is a very technically oriented view. I'm not going to say it's very precise as well, its model lacks too much for that (could be made precise with other research but that's then no longer Socionics).

And yeah agreed on stackings.

Also there's a huge difference between chemistry and compatability (and attraction).
    That's definitely a very good point, Socionics is only one factor in there, even with regard to compatibility...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    do you not consider that there could be an EII that you dislike ?
    To do not feel IR effects clear enough? Yes, it's possibly. My perception is not absolute and conditions may allow significant noises.

> Or being EII means you have to like them automatically?

IR effect is very important. If I dislike a human as person, I'll doubt in his type to be my dual.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To do not feel IR effects clear enough? Yes, it's possibly. My perception is not absolute and conditions may allow significant noises.

> Or being EII means you have to like them automatically?

IR effect is very important. If I dislike a human as person, I'll doubt in his type to be my dual.
    So you are saying that if you don't like a supposed dual is because the IR effect is not clear enough? What if you can feel the IR effect, and you still don't like the person? Not possible?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

So you are saying that if you don't like a supposed dual is because the IR effect is not clear enough?
    I may to do not feel significant friendly sympathy to my dual in case there are no good conditions. For example, if we do not talk informally IRL, that reduces the possibility for IR to be noticed as should.
    Like if you'll have a veil on your eyes - you have lesser chance to understand the beauty of a woman.

> What if you can feel the IR effect, and you still don't like the person? Not possible?

IR effect of duality is friendly sympathy - this means to like.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IR effect of duality is friendly sympathy - this means to like.
    Not true. I've met duals that I dislike if I think about it rationally. The ITR might work as intended, but they annoy me. It seems you and me operate differently.
    Last edited by lavos; 03-31-2018 at 12:54 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Not true.
    It's true as what I said follows from the logic of that terms.

> I've met duals that I dislike

Your perception could be affected by:
    1. They could be not your duals, including because your opinion about own type is wrong. The easiest and most common reason when the theory may to do not work, if to take into account <20% average typing matches.
    2. To duality relates the concrete kind of liking. You could relate the wrong one or impression could be mixed with non-types factor.
    3. Conditions should fit the requirements to feel IR effects clearly.

The discussion is finished as positions and reasons of both sides are clear.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the library on a PC trying to load this but it's all blocked again.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY
    the most useful you may do to understand own type is to make a videointerview
    unlike with F, your concrete F type is lesser clear

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY
    the most useful you may do to understand own type is to make a videointerview
    unlike with F, your concrete F type is lesser clear
    The best I can do is send you a picture in private if you want. Even my mom doesn't have a video of me. I don't like the attention.