Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    But I haven't given you video...
    Video would be useful. You may sort without it, but if results will not fit to theory than the possibility of wrong type will stay unclear.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    This could take me weeks to do! It's like you are giving me a job.
    Think about this like about game. If you'll get IR fitting to INFP - we have won. If not - you'll stay with pleasant memories.
    I'm trying to find the way to prove duality hypothesis. Probably, you take part in a history moment.
    About 3 days should be enough to do the test without overstrain - ~2 hours per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I'll try to look at this (I'm 100% sure on my typing btw if that helps).
    ISTJ seems ok for you. The result will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    is it ok if we just order the groups in terms of preference?
    1. the sorting should be done by recommended way by the criterion above
    2. to understand how the method works I need the video. it's not obligate as if you'll get IR fit to current type version - you should notice this. but as the test is raw - the noises may make the result not so clear and it would be useful to check what is real type. also sometimes I got strange results - not random, but strange (like some placed at top types similar to their own and disliked opposite club including duals/activators/etc).

Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    I guessed their types most of the times!
    you may name types where our opinions have matched

> I didn't recognize my type at all, and I was way off with SLE, that I thought were Fi lol... EIIS, IEIs, and LSEs I've found kind of boring to watch.. the ones I liked the most were ISTJs and ENTJs, ISFJs too, the others left me quite indifferent..

If you'll send me by pm video-interview, I'll can understand the results. The format of types sorting is a simple sequence of types through commas.

> My attention even started to fade after the first 6 types, and my scores too..

It's better to take a rest when you become tired during the testing.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-03-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

To use years ago lists has a risk.
    The approach to choose examples among bloggers ("famouses", in general) have shown lesser accuracy than I hoped. This may be different for different types, for example depending on how many of people with some type I knew irl, IR with me, how many people of supposed type were found and other reasons.
    It's among reasons I've delayed the updating. I do a rechecking and find doubtful examples in more quantity than would be good. It also reduces the number of list's examples and so the usefulness to gather more of them.
    I'd prefer to have higher accuracy of next versions, not only to arise the number of examples.