Thread: IR test (by Sol)

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Muddy
    To do not open the key, where you've described impressions: remove types numbers and sort types by socion order or randomly, please.

> Very Good: SEI, LIE, EII, ESE

If you've chosen befor opening the key, this points to possible LII.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Muddy
    To do not open the key, where you've described impressions: remove types numbers and sort types by socion order or randomly, please.

> Very Good: SEI, LIE, EII, ESE

If you've chosen befor opening the key, this points to possible LII.
    I removed the types off each corresponding number if that pleases you.

I skimmed them all then examined each one by one using the key after each one. I sneak peeked a few admittedly after the skim but most of them matched my guessed impression anyway. (Typings seemed pretty good btw)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    I removed the types off each corresponding number if that pleases you.
    That pleases the ones which will do this test as they need the key stay closed.

> I skimmed them all then examined each one by one using the key after each one.

So you partly sorted with opened key. It's lesser correctly.

> Typings seemed pretty good btw

At least, someone thinks such (besides me).
    There are more women examples, so to do this test for men is easier. Also Ne type may help, besides opened key.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There was an unexpected level of consistency in my two most-liked ones: # and # turned out to be SEI and SLI lol. And I type IEE currently. Go figure. I really hated the ESI ones lol. I saw one/two of those videos and I was like, "NOPE!"

I didn't pick SEI because I felt like they would be a bit more critical of me or that they would be paying attention to me in a way I didn't like. SLI just seemed chill.

This video was the one I liked best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-T1OiRQ0

I think that it's important to notice that there are some parts of us that we want to keep to ourselves. That's the privacy part of being an individual. I think certain types have different abilities to read different sides of you. Duals leave the sides of you that you want to be left alone, alone. Other types will impinge on those private places. You could probably say this in Socionics terms, but I think that demeans the significance of this idea.
    Last edited by Aramas; 10-07-2017 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Removing numbers

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    my two most-liked ones: 12 and 15 turned out to be SEI and SLI lol. And I type IEE currently.
    Was this gotten with the closed key?

> Duals leave the sides of you that you want to be left alone, alone.

The main trait of duals - the help in superid regions. You feel pleasure, more harmony with yourself, rise of energy.
    You seems say about weak nonvalued regions. Duals help and support you there softly, without significant criticism and don't push there oddly. You can't just leave "alone" any of 8 functions as they are similarly important. Duals may help on conscious or unconscious levels. Even when I'm just close to *II types, I feel lesser anxiety - I copy their emotional state, while get no supressing effects from Ni.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Was this gotten with the closed key?

> Duals leave the sides of you that you want to be left alone, alone.

The main trait of duals - the help in superid regions. You feel pleasure, more harmony with yourself, rise of energy.
    You seems say about weak nonvalued regions. Duals help and support you there softly, without significant criticism and don't push there oddly. You can't just leave "alone" any of 8 functions as they are similarly important. Duals may help on conscious or unconscious levels. Even when I'm just close to *II types, I feel lesser anxiety - I copy their emotional state, while get no supressing effects from Ni.
    Why would I have read the key first? It would defeat the purpose . Of course, I had an idea that # was SLI based on the old Jewish looking dude. I'm kinda good at VI myself. I guessed # was IEI. Lol. So maybe this doesn't work quite as well for people who already know how to type others. But I was being honest with my attempt still.

Also, with regards to what you said about functions, I'm not sure what I said was necessarily due to Socionics even though it's related it seems.

I went through the ones I liked originally a second time. It was then that I was able to narrow things down or give a secondary impression that contradicted the first.
    Last edited by Aramas; 10-07-2017 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Removing numbers

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Why would I have read the key first?
    Some people were impatient, especially P types tend for this.
    So hurrah, we got 1st good fit to the theory, - in case you'll place your video to check your type is ENFP indeed. It would be useful to see the full sorting from you, but seems you've limited the sorting by 2 "best" types befor opening the key.
    You sorted by women, men or both? You've pointed to man example, so I'm curious.

> I had an idea that # was SLI based on the old Jewish looking dude.

as the most Jewish type I find ILI - they more relate to credits having Ni related to time, also Ni relates to mysticism

> I guessed # was IEI. Lol.

when EII man did this test, he've guessed correctly 50% of types groups. that EII was a novice. Ne and Fi are main functions used there. but he sorted strangely - he prefered own type, while all S-T went to bottom. he said that men examples he could to sort more classically, but did not try this

> So maybe this doesn't work quite as well for people who already know how to type others.

They can't be sure in assumptions, so should work in good degree, anyway.

> I'm not sure what I said was necessarily due to Socionics even though it's related it seems.

Duals try to don't hit in your weak functions regions, but try support there. They see you as a kid there which needs help.

> It was then that I was able to narrow things down or give a secondary impression that contradicted the first.

So the correct sorting you were able to do only on 2nd pass, after you have watched all the types. When you did the sorting during the initial watching this leaded you to significantly other result. Interesting. What places had SLI and SEI in the 1st sorting made during watching?

> It sounds like you're just a bit salty about something.

She has troubles in understanding of own type. So it's harder for her to accept IR theory and understand effects of duality. Her type is some F, excluding base Fi ones.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Some people were impatient, especially P types tend for this. :)
    So hurrah, we got 1st good fit to the theory, - in case you'll place your video to check your type is ENFP indeed. It would be useful to see the full sorting from you, but seems you've limited the sorting by 2 "best" types befor opening the key.
    You sorted by women, men or both? You've pointed to man example, so I'm curious.

> I had an idea that # was SLI based on the old Jewish looking dude.

as the most Jewish type I find ILI - they more relate to credits having Ni related to time, also Ni relates to mysticism

> I guessed # was IEI. Lol.

when EII man did this test, he've guessed correctly 50% of types groups. that EII was a novice. Ne and Fi are main functions used there. but he sorted strangely - he prefered own type, while all S-T went to bottom. he said that men examples he could to sort more classically, but did not try this

> So maybe this doesn't work quite as well for people who already know how to type others.

They can't be sure in assumptions, so should work in good degree, anyway.

> I'm not sure what I said was necessarily due to Socionics even though it's related it seems.

Duals try to don't hit in your weak functions regions, but try support there. They see you as a kid there which needs help.

> It was then that I was able to narrow things down or give a secondary impression that contradicted the first.

So the correct sorting you were able to do only on 2nd pass, after you have watched all the types. When you did the sorting during the initial watching this leaded you to significantly other result. Interesting. What places had SLI and SEI in the 1st sorting made during watching?

> It sounds like you're just a bit salty about something.

She has troubles in understanding of own type. So it's harder for her to accept IR theory and understand effects of duality. Her type is some F, excluding base Fi ones.
    I'm gay, so I looked at the videos of the men. I realized that the intention was for us to use the gender most likely to stimulate romantic attraction/duality. You said to use the opposite sex, but I knew you mean it for the purpose of potentially arousing the strongest feelings of duality, so I broke the rule to fulfil your goal. :P

I didn't do a full sorting because I wasn't that interested in getting the full sorting. I was more interested in finding out which one or two types I felt best about. I have no problems typing others, but typing myself for some reason has always been an issue. I tend to very easily understand the mental attitudes of others at times, to such a degree that I can imagine myself being in those attitudes. Maybe that's an NF thing. It makes it a bit difficult to maintain a sense of self at times. (This is perhaps mixed with enneagram type 9.)

I didn't do the process necessarily by sorting. I just did it by picking out which ones I liked AT ALL (period, even a little bit) at first. After that, I went through and gave them either plus marks, minus marks, or left them neutral, depending on what my second impression was. There was only one that came out with a plus sign. And that was the SLI video set. Curiously enough, LII ended up being in the final running because of one particular individual that you included in the set that I thought was OK. I still felt better about the SEIs than the one LII I liked in the sets. lol

I'm not really interested in making a video for people to see. Sorry about that. I hope that my post gives you some hope about your method of typing though. I think it really does work.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I came into this thread with the idea of checking out this typing method, but while a decent idea, I don't really trust the typings of the people used for the method.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    I came into this thread with the idea of checking out this typing method, but while a decent idea, I don't really trust the typings of the people used for the method.
    Why don't you try it out and then see whether or not you agree with it? Or have you already looked at the key? If so, then there's no point.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you try it out and then see whether or not you agree with it? Or have you already looked at the key? If so, then there's no point.
    I don't need to, since having seen sol's typings in the forum. He doesn't even recognize subtypes; just from that I know his typing performance is low.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't need to, since having seen sol's typings in the forum. He doesn't even recognize subtypes; just from that I know his typing performance is low.
    Such a spoilsport.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I'm curious, can you say how not recognizing subtypes makes typing performance low?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I'm curious, can you say how not recognizing subtypes makes typing performance low?
    Anyone (i.e. eunice, 1982slater, silke...) who's ever been exceptionally good at typing on this forum has used subtypes. It's just natural during the process of training oneself to VI, to notice the existence of the two subtypes. I did at one point. The fact that sol has not noticed them means his VI precision is not high. But that's not the only reason (and this subjetive); I checked his type galleries in his signatures, and disagreed with many of his typings. He seems to have pinned down certain types, but with others he tends to make mistakes. For example; he types SEE-Fi's as INFP usually.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Other problems with this typing method (besides the low reliability of the typings):

- You are seeing this people on video. Meaning, you are not interacting with them in any way, and especially not face to face, which is where ITR's really can be experienced.
    - The fact that a certain kinship can be felt with someone you are seeing on video does not mean that you have a positive intertype relation with them. There's a myriad of factors at play.
    - I don't know how it works for other people, but I might like some particular person of a determinate type, and not others. For example, I might like some SLE's and not others, I might like some EII's and not others. I don't like all SLE's, and I don't like all EII's. I don't even like all ESI's.
    - It is possible to like people that apparently don't have a positive ITR with you. I tend to like some ESE's a great deal (for example).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are seeing this people on video. Meaning, you are not interacting with them in any way, and especially not face to face, which is where ITR's really can be experienced.
    IR effects are felt from nonverbal. If you'll give me your video, I'll say your type and you'll have a chance to notice this.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IR effects are felt from nonverbal. If you'll give me your video, I'll say your type and you'll have a chance to notice this.
    Is this the best you can come up with after being defeated?

For what? So that you can type me "INFP" like you did with @totalize?

There goes your typing reliability.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Is this the best you can come up with after being defeated?
    You said nothing meaningful objective against the correctness of my typings or the method.
    I've offered you the easy way to understand that you are wrong and you've rejected it still.

> So that you can type me "INFP" like you did with totalize?

You seem to be F type and INFP is not excluded.
    I suspect you was typed to INFP, but prefer to dream yourself better than you are as ENTJ. That's why you may ask this. INFP is not bad version for you - you are intelligent but have hard issues with T. I need to see your video to be sure, - so I recommend to create typing theme with it. You are not base T for sure.

> There goes your typing reliability.

There is nothing objective to think my typings are bad or significantly worse than at others. And as you could see recently, there are chances my typings are not bad objectively.
    Stay with your dreams or give your video to help you understand me and yourself.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said nothing meaningful objective against the correctness of my typings or the method.
    I've offered you the easy way to understand that you are wrong and you've rejected it still.

> So that you can type me "INFP" like you did with totalize?

You seem to be F type and INFP is not excluded.
    I suspect you was typed to INFP, but prefer to dream yourself better than you are as ENTJ. That's why you may ask this. INFP is not bad version for you - you are intelligent but have hard issues with T. I need to see your video to be sure, - so I recommend to create typing theme with it. You are not base T for sure.

> There goes your typing reliability.

There is nothing objective to think my typings are bad or significantly worse than at others. And as you could see recently, there are chances my typings are not bad objectively.
    Stay with your dreams or give your video to help you understand me and yourself.
    I am not willing to post my appearance online. I can provide test results for the test of your choice. But you seem to be a pretty thick-headed person, so I'm not sure I want to continue this discussion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't had the patience to look the videos so i just went by the pictures.

The quite ok, you can gimme them all, want to befriend them: LIE (just the girls)
    The cute friends i think i can have nice converstations with: ILI, ESI
    The could be my significant other and never get bored, help and respect eact other: LII
    The I think we can be comfortable just by existing in a room in total silence, could be fun and could listen them for hours: SLI
    The OK types: LSE, LIE
    The confused about types: SEI, IEE, ESE
    Neutral, guess fine: EII (but i fell in love with the second EII), EIE
    The rather not thanks: IEI
    And the HELL NO: SLE, SEE, LSI
    Last edited by Lukida; 10-08-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lukida View Post
    I didn't had the patience to look the videos so i just went by the pictures.
    Those pictures have almost nothing about nonverbal compared to several clips per every blogger.
    Either you follow the recommendations or get bs with high probability. It's not a game.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Sol, I think I generally prefer LSE to LIE. The one LIE that makes me think differently and more positively about LIE is the first one in the list. The LSEs seen like they might be a bit too firm or abrasive, but then again some LIEs are like that too, or too distant. The second LIE was like that: too distant, didn't talk enough really. The last one I think was most abrasive in the LIE category. As far as SEI versus SLI, the SEI one I liked best was the second one, and the SLI I liked best of course was the younger one. I already stated SLI > SEI I think.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Aramas
    I mean to compare 2 groups each having 2 types: (LSE+LIE) vs (SLI+SEI). To understand do you prefer base Te or base Si. And only groups - generalized impression from types, not concrete people.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Sol
    Oh I see. Definitely the latter group. SEI+ SLI. No question there.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Oh I see. Definitely the latter group. SEI+ SLI. No question there.
    Then seems IEE.

Taking into account your higher abbility to use nonverbal methods, you may create own list of bloggers. Just watch and type any of them, then place names and links in txt file, sometimes update a theme on the forum like I do (you may don't make pictures, just names + links). There are a lot of actors lists, but to make such with bloggers seems I was first. Bloggers are better as types examples as they are more natural and have a lot of clips in one place.
    Last edited by Sol; 10-09-2017 at 08:30 AM.

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@lavos finally someone who understand smth!

I totally agree with the point on subtype, in its essence, which is I think the same fault we find in Sol's tests.

I don't give too much attention to subtypes usually, and not interested in pointing them out in someone... but they hold a great truth, which Sol totally lacks: there are not only 16 kinds of people. There are infinite shades, even inside each type.

It's nice to remember how Jung suggests to enhance one own's creative function as well, in orded to gain access to our deepest layers, as well as suggesting that some people do this better than others.
    Because, despite it all, there are levels of evolution to each type which won't make any given LSE to be the commander of an army, sometime they can be and think, totally different.

This is the idea implied in "accepting the subtypes", you just accept we humans are more complex than a 16 types theory.

Many of the people in Sol videos are actually socionists who type themselves differently around youtube.

Many typings just look like extreme charicatures of some of the bad descriptions of the functions you can read around ze internet :]

The problem is that there is not objetive way to discern people's types. No machine has been invented that can read a person's brain patterns and tell what type their are.
    actually those have been invented
    Last edited by ooo; 10-09-2017 at 07:08 PM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your typings were more accurate in general than what I had prejudged. Did you come up with all these typings yourself, or were they stablished via consensus in another (russian) forum? (yes, I looked at the key, but only after I had completed the exercise)

Note: I am 99% sure of my type~
    Last edited by lavos; 10-15-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@lavos
    The needed format is the list of types names (without numbers to don't open the key), without groups. Like: ILE, SEI, ...

You prefer: extraverts, Fe/Ti. not delta

> Did you come up with all these typings yourself, or were they stablished via consensus in another (russian) forum?

90% these are totally my versions, - I did not knew other opinions befor agreement with that version. 10% - I could to see some blogger typed on a forum and then to agree with the version or to make own. Such thing as consensus on typology forums is so rare, so did not even thought about this to make the lists.

> Note: I am 99% sure of my type

If you still did not check your type by IR intuitive impressions with people near you and which were meaningful in your life - high chance you may mistake.
    Last edited by Sol; 10-14-2017 at 12:23 PM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@lavos
    The needed format is the list of types names (without numbers to don't open the key), without groups. Like: ILE, SEI, ...
    Top 4: ILE,SEE, EIE, ESE
    Bottom 4: SEI, IEE, LSE, ILI

If you still did not check your type by IR intuitive impressions with people near you and which were meaningful in your life - high chance you may mistake.
    I have checked it via ITRs IRL. But I think you are making a mistake; the most meaningful people in your life don't need to be good ITR's.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Top 4
    I meant without grouping, full liner sorting of all 16 types. For your format I've said already the result.
    As your type is F, not T - based on your messages, then IEI seems as most possible.

Replace or remove numbers from previous post, as you open the key having numbers and types in your messages.

> the most meaningful people in your life don't need to be good ITR's

I did not said this. I said only to check how your impressions from such people fit to IR theory.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As your type is F, not T - based on your messages, then IEI seems as most possible.
    I am a somewhat F-ish LIE, that's true, but I'm not an F type. Interesting that like I predicted you are typing me your conflictor.

did not said this. I said only to check how your impressions from such people fit to IR theory.
    You said: "If you still did not check your type by IR intuitive impressions with people near you and which were meaningful in your life - high chance you may mistake.", Implying that meaningful people in your life must have some sort of correlation with certain intertypes (I assume you mean positive ones).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Ida
    The testing is useful when data is in the recommended format. Never say numbers, as if to say types in next messages - the key becomes opened. Say only types names. Concrete bloggers names also should be removed for same reason, and they are redundant as only generalized impression from a type is important. Use people only of one sex, not both.
    Anyway, this test is secondary method. Video is what is needed 1st.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ida
    The testing is useful when data is in the recommended format. Never say numbers, as if to say types in next messages - the key becomes opened. Say only types names. Concrete bloggers names also should be removed for same reason, and they are redundant as only generalized impression from a type is important. Use people only of one sex, not both.
    Anyway, this test is secondary method. Video is what is needed 1st.
    I fixed ittt, please read my mind now

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ida View Post
    I fixed ittt, please read my mind now
    I'll read your type by video. And may try to guess your type's traits if you'll give results as it was recommended: the list of 16 types from best to worst by the said critetion.
    Also remove text with bloggers names - they open the key. If you want to say impressions from concrete types (not bloggers) - place the types in random order, pls, but not how they are in key as this... opens the key.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got :
    ESE,SEI,EII,EIE,ILE,SLI,LIE,IEI,LSE,LII,ESI,SEE,SL E,IEE,ILI,LSI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

shining was typed to ILE by video
    this sorting was done after he saw the key. he tends to think himself as LII and lesser possible as ILE
    would be good if he'd added the sorting he did befor he saw the key in the message above

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shining was typed to ILE by video
    this sorting was done after he saw the key. he tends to think himself as LII and lesser possible as ILE
    would be good if he'd added the sorting he did befor he saw the key in the message above
    I have done it fast the first time and without note so sorting was a bit random. Second time i remembered some of the keys so it probably influenced my new ranking.
    Anyway my first ranking :
    LII,EII,ESE,EIE, (the most i feel compatible)
    SEI,ILE, (strong too, but less)
    IEE,LSE,IEI,
    ESI,SLI,ILI,SLE,LIE,SEE,LSI (bad to very bad)

For the video, i am not sure it's representative of me, i am too smiling compared to my more natural state. It was influenced by the format of video, where i was answering to random questions discovered on the moments. If it was more serious in the format like formal presentation, i would probably have adopted a more serious attitude and i feel more at ease in front of a camera than real people, because the camera don't judge me (and the ppl looking i don't see their eventual negative reactions so idgf), though i tend to be a bit random even on serious stuff because i don't tend to have real idea of what i am going to say before i begin to speak so it can be quite wtf sometimes like where i am sometimes readjusting what i just said, looking kind of insane from other ppl so most people won't see that, i'll stay in my shell unless i won't be judged/mocked for what i say, which is rare, not that i am all the time saying silly things though.
    And considering relationship according to socionics predictions IRL, i still think i am more likely LII.
    Last edited by Shining; 10-21-2017 at 06:56 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shining View Post
    For the video, i am not sure it's representative of me
    as the impressions gave only one type, not were too controversal, so the clip was good

> i tend to be a bit random even on serious stuff because i don't tend to have real idea of what i am going to say before i begin to speak

P style

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as the impressions gave only one type, not were too controversal, so the clip was good

> i tend to be a bit random even on serious stuff because i don't tend to have real idea of what i am going to say before i begin to speak

P style
    Yes but maybe it didn't give the good one. And tbh i prefer the idea to be ILE than LII, so i am not sure to be unbiased in my answers, to lean more toward ILE, like for this P stuff i am not so sure, though ideally it definitely is more interesting to come unprepared and just let the thoughts flow. I don't think it's impossible for LII to appreciate this way of being, even if more unlikely i guess. Think you are some type and it will become more true to you, independantly of the validity of this thought, so the traits are going to become more and more real to some extent of the ability of the brain to change in that way, even if it's not who you really are.
    Last edited by Shining; 10-21-2017 at 06:57 AM.

TIM
    SLI E6 sp/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Rei; 04-03-2018 at 04:11 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast