Hybrid View

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Anyway. Base Fi types are generally polite with everyone. Intention to run away is against their nature as an opponent would not like this. Only if some man would make _evident_ "bad thing", only then they'll not be polite or when they were in "bad mood".
    To look unfriendly is not enough, EII are very tolerant people.
    If you'll make a video, then I'll can think about your type with more assurance.
    I agree that what OP has said does not mean she is EII, but I think it's a bit much to say it makes her not EII. It doesn't sound like she's just running away without saying a word (which would be impolite), rather saying just enough to be polite and leaving as soon as possible. So she's still being "polite toward everyone." Any type can have some social anxiety, and it's easy to imagine an EII with a little social anxiety and risk aversion running away from ex ante "neutral" people instead of just "clearly bad" people. It would be a defensive mechanism to cover for Se polr--"I don't have faith in my ability to stand up for myself, so until I'm sure of someone's intentions, I won't interact too much with them, or they might take advantage of me because I'm unable to say no."

> Another time was when a male acquaintance who had never talked to me before, suddenly came up to me to try to make small talk in a way. I was taken aback by his sudden advances, and did not know how to handle it, so I retreated elsewhere quickly.

This would be strange for EII. They have interest to people and like to know them better.
    It's true EIIs are generally interested in people and like to get to know them better, but I think we like to do it on our own terms... If someone approaches unexpectedly, it's on their terms, so an EII could feel insecure due to weak Se.

I think OP's emphasis on knowing others' intentions is actually very EII, but her type is a topic for its own threads.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Economist View Post
    I agree that what OP has said does not mean she is EII, but I think it's a bit much to say it makes her not EII.
    I said this as a factor to think against EII version. It's not enough to be sure. I saw strange examples of types, sometimes.
    I myself is such, not common in many things for LSE you may read in books. I type by intuitive method as main, I'm religious in some sense, I have no many personal contacts irl, etc. - most tests type me as introvert. But as LSI should like EIE, while I prefer quiet people with base Fi type (and other types with IR fitting good only to LSE) - I'm sure in extraversion.

Without video I can't understand with assurance her type. I may only think some of versions as more or lesser probable.