Thread: For The Last Time (I promise), What's My Type?

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    There are more than one concept for NiFe based on what would could expect from the interaction between the two functional mindsets.

Concept 1) Guided primary by inner visions and perceptions of reality. Undifferentiated Ni. (NiX) This overlaps with ILI and IEI.

Concept 2) Still primarily guided by perception, but gives the impression that their emotions highly influence their decisions. May or may not be outwardly very expressive. Ni-IEI

Concept 3) Very emotionally expressive with flashes of insight. Prefers to actively manipulate the emotional environment Fe-IEI

Concept 4) Very emotionally expressive, neurotic, and perceived as more negative. This is very much like the FiNe in MBTI in presentation. The only real difference is the emphasis on perception and not the feelings themselves. There is a building of inner worlds of perception and feeling, but this is MBTI Fi heavy and not Socionics Fi (NiFeFi, with Fi being MBTI Fi, or NiFx). Overlaps with some aspects of ILI. This last concept is the most difficult to articulate.
    Do you have this analysis for FeNi too? I'm curious.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Do you have this analysis for FeNi too? I'm curious.
    I do not have one articulated.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.