Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
I thought I was missing something when it came to her fame but if you see this then maybe not. I don't understand the mass appeal even though she's attractive, she just feels sterile and boring to me.
Yeah, she is boring and sterile. I remember when she was friends with Paris Hilton back in the days and was not famous yet, I saw a picture of both of them and she really stood out - so I basically remembered her and wanted to know more about her because she was so pretty. I think the selling point is the whole family, which I personally find entertaining to watch, because they're funny and kinda adorable together (I'm an only child : ) It's simple entartainment, watching expensive things, clothes, homes, make up and lavish lifestyle with added fun (mostly fake, but who cares) drama. It's like one day you watch a serious movie and next day you need Kardashians to unwind.

Kim is the most boring part of this family and wouldn't be this famous on her own. Apparently many people think the Kardashians are the devil incarnate and cancer of our society, but they're just very superficial, materialistic and ratchet, I don't really see a problem lol. I guess one could say they are not the best influence for young girls with the obsession about looks, but they didn't sign up to be role models to anybody. Obviously enough people watch them, otherwise they wouldn't be so famous - because many people say "why don't they just go away" like they forced themselves on people out of nowhere, everybody hates them, but they're still here like cockroaches : D