Thread: Survivor

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post

So it's pretty obvious that the creators of the series are actively making cast selection choices that have a connection to people's socionical type. Moreso, they are actively promoting a moral view of heroism which corresponds to Te-Fi vs. villainy which corresponds to Ti-Fe and choosing a distribution of cast members based on this.
    I think the makers of Lost also know socionics.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also i dont know about Sandra being ESTp. If so, I would think she and Parvati would be closer and more trusting. She also seems to be more Fi-valuing. I'm thinking Sandra is ESFp.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    (Regarding your original comment)
    On season 20 Heroes vs. villains
    In villain tribe there are I believe:
    2 ENFjs (Coach, Jerri)
    3 ESTps (Sandra, Rob, Tyson)
    2 INTjs (Courtney, Randy)
    1 ENTj (Russell)
    1 INFx (Parvati)
    1 uncertain (Danielle)

In hero tribe there are (I've rethought about this)
    1 INFj (Sugar)
    2 ESTj (Rupert, James)
    2 ISTp (Colby, Tom)
    1 ISFj (JT)
    2 ESFp (Candice, Stephanie)
    1 INFp (Cirie)
    1 uncertain (Amanda)
    Amanda seems like a Delta type imo, but I'm not sure which one yet. Parvati seems Fe-INFp to me. Despite her notority in the show, she is one of my favorites.

As to the latest episode of Survivor: Heroes vs Villians, LOL @ JT for been too trusting of Russell, and I find it incredulous for JT to pass the immunity idol to Russell even though he doesn't know Russell that well. Way to go for assuming things based on the surface.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Amanda seems like a Delta type imo, but I'm not sure which one yet. Parvati seems Fe-INFp to me. Despite her notority in the show, she is one of my favorites.

As to the latest episode of Survivor: Heroes vs Villians, LOL @ JT for been too trusting of Russell, and I find it incredulous for JT to pass the immunity idol to Russell even though he doesn't know Russell that well. Way to go for assuming things based on the surface.
    I agree that Parvati seems like an INFp. Certainly a Beta NF imo.

JT needs the Wizard. JT plays a good social game, but Stephen was the brains behind the operation the entirety of Tocantins.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I just watched that episode! seems like JT has Ni-HA and unvalued and/or WEAK Fi! OMG soooo dumb. I support ISTj for JT now.

p.s. I miswrote--I meant Amanda in my previous post, not Candace (i corrected it!). I also think she seems Delta. But I just dont know her too well because they tend to not have her talk that much on the show. And she tends to stay in the shadows herself. I know she's the kind of person though that I'd want to be friends with. She seems really nice and genuine.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    I agree that Parvati seems like an INFp. Certainly a Beta NF imo.

JT needs the Wizard. JT plays a good social game, but Stephen was the brains behind the operation the entirety of Tocantins.
    The one thing i'm trying to figure out is--if Russell is ENTj and Parvati is INFp, why do they feel so close and have relative trust between them? I can't help wondering whether Russell is actually a beta. . .He's always going on and on about how he's king and he's in control of the whole game. Well, gammas are Se-valuing too so i guess him being a gamma is still consistent.

Would a supervisor-supervisee relationship look like what Russell & Parvati have?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    The one thing i'm trying to figure out is--if Russell is ENTj and Parvati is INFp, why do they feel so close and have relative trust between them? I can't help wondering whether Russell is actually a beta. . .He's always going on and on about how he's king and he's in control of the whole game. Well, gammas are Se-valuing too so i guess him being a gamma is still consistent.

Would a supervisor-supervisee relationship look like what Russell & Parvati have?
    Hmmm, Russell seems to think that he is having the situation and team members such as Parvati and Danielle under control. However, it seems that Parvati doesn't trust him as much as he does in her and she might actually be the one having an upper hand since she has a hidden immunity idol which is kept secret from Russell. As such, I can see why they have a supervisor-supervisee relationship.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After watching all the episodes of Heroes Vs Villains which have been broadcasted so far, I think Amanda from the Heroes tribe might be Te-ESTj.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey so I'm new to this but a huge fan of survivor!
    I always thought Russell Hantz was an ESTP
    because he's so strategic, and estp can be the best puppet master! It's not like he's intuitive, he's just always 5 steps ahead of everyone else. Also in one of online clips on the survivor website, he said he had a gambling problem... a lot of estp have gambling problems.

I also thought Parvarti was an ENFP not a INFP. In her bio, she's a journalist, which is the career path most ENFP can be found in. I'm an ENFP too and I know ENFPs are really good at reading people's motives, and are very strategic, usually aided by being extremely charming, which helps us get what we want. Also I have an ESTP friend, ENFP and ESTP usually don't get eachother, but they respect each other, which is why I think Russell can't really manipulate Parvarti.

ENFP are usually very underestimated but we learn very fast through experience. I know when I want something really bad, I will do whatever it takes to get it. It's really the charm though that helps.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't stand that little troll.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enfp101xx View Post
    Hey so I'm new to this but a huge fan of survivor!
    I always thought Russell Hantz was an ESTP
    because he's so strategic, and estp can be the best puppet master! It's not like he's intuitive, he's just always 5 steps ahead of everyone else. Also in one of online clips on the survivor website, he said he had a gambling problem... a lot of estp have gambling problems.

I also thought Parvarti was an ENFP not a INFP. In her bio, she's a journalist, which is the career path most ENFP can be found in. I'm an ENFP too and I know ENFPs are really good at reading people's motives, and are very strategic, usually aided by being extremely charming, which helps us get what we want. Also I have an ESTP friend, ENFP and ESTP usually don't get eachother, but they respect each other, which is why I think Russell can't really manipulate Parvarti.

ENFP are usually very underestimated but we learn very fast through experience. I know when I want something really bad, I will do whatever it takes to get it. .It's really the charm though that helps.
    Don't know about ENFp for Parvati, I think ENFp's are not as good at masking their emotions under a big flashy smile as Parvati is, i.e. the emotions ENFp's show are usually what they are feeling inside (albeit through a filter), no matter how much they want to hide it.

However, I do agree wholeheartedly with the part I bolded above. Definitely rings true for me. And for the likes of Evan Lysacek who is also thought to be ENFp, to bring one celebrity example. I wouldn't say that charm is a tool for achieving something for me--my motive in appearing charming is just to be friendly, decent, and "aristocratic" so to speak (i.e. using swear words is beneath me).

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    I can't stand that little troll.
    you and me both!

though I was impressed by how he kept anticipating the immunity idols and finding them even before any clue appeared. He ain't a dumb fella. I just despise the way he goes about his strategies--very unnecessarily conniving and unfriendly, like when he dumped out people's water and burned their socks just to make life more unpleasant for them. He really did not need to do that. There is always a friendly way to win too.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As discussed previously, Parvati is my favorite. However, she seems Beta > Delta imo. Most likely Fe-INFp.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Survivor - I hate this guy

What's his type, ESE? Anyone familiar with survivor?

[video=youtube;Ak9LsLCbPQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPlegcLmb84]YouTube - Rupert Boneham at the "Survivor" 10 Year Anniversary Party[/url][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak9LsLCbPQI[/video]

I basically just thought he was way too angry, manipulative and unaware of his actions, and he doesn't know how to be respectful, truthful (like he's lying to himself), socially tactful, and he has a big-bird ego. Idk, I know he's well-liked by the general public, and I kind of liked him at first too, I thought he was nice, but he just seems like a difficult person to me. I hate how he makes all of these side comments behind the scenes, where he's saying he's just pretending to like someone, even though he's laughing with them, and he just seems like kind of an ass in reality, and just plays up liking people. And he tries makes people feel bad for similar things that he's done.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is by far the best guy on Survivor

Absurd he's your type. Si-ESTj (in model X I mean)

Rupert is probably Se-ESTp in model X

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    This is by far the best guy on Survivor

YouTube - Survivor: Samoa - Meet Russell Hantz

Absurd he's your type. Si-ESTj (in model X I mean)

Rupert is probably Se-ESTp in model X
    I agree that he might be ESTj, and goes to show that you can really dislike a certain dual. I would do close to everything in my power (I'm kind of picky about how much energy I'd put into this) to have him just "fail."

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He'd fail next time, or definitely not do as well, because everyone has finally gotten the chance to watch him on TV (no one from season 20 saw him in season 19). Sandra on the other hand, she won twice without the whole plotting and controlling. I like her, but don't want to see her play again.

If anyone wants to watch Survivor Season 19 and 20 (its all on youtube), its rather entertaining. Most survivors are boring. I won't tell you if Russell wins or not

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's his type, ESE? Anyone familiar with survivor?

I basically just thought he was way too angry, manipulative and unaware of his actions, and he doesn't know how to be respectful, truthful (like he's lying to himself), socially tactful, and he has a big-bird ego. Idk, I know he's well-liked by the general public, and I kind of liked him at first too, I thought he was nice, but he just seems like a difficult person to me. I hate how he makes all of these side comments behind the scenes, where he's saying he's just pretending to like someone, even though he's laughing with them, and he just seems like kind of an ass in reality, and just plays up liking people. And he tries makes people feel bad for similar things that he's done.
    I don't know why a lot of people (as in, the general public) likes Rupert. He seems to be strongly biased against those who don't walk his path.

Russell Hantz makes the show entertaining, but I don't think I want a friend like him irl. He can't be trusted.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Man, don't get me started on this guy. Ugh.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Survivor: Redemption Island

I think "Survivor" seems like a good case study for intertype relations, since the contestants are basically been stuck in an island without much distractions around them.

Here are my opinion of their types so far:

Ometepe Tribe

Andrea Boehlke: Se-ISFj
    Ashley Underwood: Fe-ESFj
    Francesca Hogi: Fi-ENFp
    Grant Mattos: Ti-ESTp
    Kristina Kell: Fi-ENFp
    Matt Elrod: Ni-ENTj
    Natalie Tenerelli: Fi-ESFp
    Phillip Sheppard: Te-ESTj
    Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano: Ti-ESTp

Zapatera Tribe

David Murphy: Ne-INTj
    Julie Wolfe: Si-ISTp
    Krista Klumpp: Gamma SF
    Mike Chiesl: Si-ESTj
    Ralph Kiser: Si-ESTj
    Russell Hantz: Te-ENTj
    Sarita White: Fi-ENFp
    Stephanie Valencia: Fe-INFp
    Steve Wright: Te-ISTp

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm going to go with SLE for Russell Hantz now, or some other Se valuer. He fits the SLE descriptions I've been reading really well, and I def see the anti-Te/Fi on the show. Seems fairly EP, on and off energy, an irrational/indirect/go-with-the-flow kind of power and tact. He's a lax forceful and authoritative "do what needs to be done," "have that special eye for whats going on and how people are," you know, but not really direct, productive and on your case like Te doms. Def not like LSEs at least, they have a stiffer more rational presence like someone I know especially well, and the LIEs don't have that kinda raw power, situational awareness and initiative I'm witnessing. The LIE filatova description paints a rather different picture of a more active, thrill-seeking, adventurous and playful entrepreneurial NT person (type examples available). Russell seems much more blunt, grounded, and aware of "what needs to happen," its a kind of power I understand and can follow via Se-DS, and he seems pretty irrational which makes him more relatable. I <3 this guy in any case.

Last edited by 717495; 12-29-2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: ESTj

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Russell is ESTp.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm going to go with SLE for Russell Hantz now, or some other Se valuer. He fits the SLE descriptions I've been reading really well, and I def see the anti-Te/Fi on the show. Seems fairly EP, on and off energy, an irrational/indirect/go-with-the-flow kind of power and tact. He's a lax forceful and authoritative "do what needs to be done," "have that special eye for whats going on and how people are," you know, but not really direct, productive and on your case like Te doms. Def not like LSEs at least, they have a stiffer more rational presence like someone I know especially well, and the LIEs don't have that kinda raw power, situational awareness and initiative I'm witnessing. The LIE filatova description paints a rather different picture of a more active, thrill-seeking, adventurous and playful entrepreneurial NT person (type examples available). Russell seems much more blunt, grounded, and aware of "what needs to happen," its a kind of power I understand and can follow via Se-DS, and he seems pretty irrational which makes him more relatable. I <3 this guy in any case.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsghost View Post
    Russell is ESTp.
    @ polikujm: Russell would probably not be someone I would trust irl if I were to know such a character. Nevertheless, his presence had made the whole series entertaining because his actions are rather unpredictable and too blunt. Sometimes I wonder why he didn't consider the long term consequences of his actions, since it could be detrimental to his opportunity to win a million bucks.

Admittedly, I have considered ESTp as well, but he seems to be rather weak in detecting his physical surroundings imo and appears bad in physical challenges. In addition, he seems to be more comfortable in offending people and doing things his own way as compared to other ESTps I have known or observed. ESTps generally tend to want to make sure that everyone is with them e.g. Boston Rob. Russell seems to be more interested in selecting a few people who are aligned with him or whom he thinks are, and does not make an effort to open up to others.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[]
    did i not SAY this before?? DID I NOT SAY THIS BEFORE?? Mr. "no he's LSE!!!"

(sorry i just hung out with an ESE friend of mine. )

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ polikujm: Russell would probably not be someone I would trust irl if I were to know such a character. Nevertheless, his presence had made the whole series entertaining because his actions are rather unpredictable and too blunt. Sometimes I wonder why he didn't consider the long term consequences of his actions, since it could be detrimental to his opportunity to win a million bucks.

Admittedly, I have considered ESTp as well, but he seems to be rather weak in detecting his physical surroundings imo and appears bad in physical challenges. In addition, he seems to be more comfortable in offending people and doing things his own way as compared to other ESTps I have known or observed. ESTps generally tend to want to make sure that everyone is with them e.g. Boston Rob. Russell seems to be more interested in selecting a few people who are aligned with him or whom he thinks are, and does not make an effort to open up to others.
    OK but i have a hard time believing he's LSE, polikujm's initial hypothesis.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think "Survivor" seems like a good case study for intertype relations, since the contestants are basically been stuck in an island without much distractions around them.

Here are my opinion of their types so far:

Ometepe Tribe

Andrea Boehlke: Se-ISFj
    Ashley Underwood: Fe-ESFj
    Francesca Hogi: Fi-ENFp
    Grant Mattos: Ti-ESTp
    Kristina Kell: Fi-ENFp
    Matt Elrod: Ni-ENTj
    Natalie Tenerelli: Fi-ESFp
    Phillip Sheppard: Te-ESTj
    Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano: Ti-ESTp

Zapatera Tribe

David Murphy: Ne-INTj
    Julie Wolfe: Si-ISTp
    Krista Klumpp: Gamma SF
    Mike Chiesl: Si-ESTj
    Ralph Kiser: Si-ESTj
    Russell Hantz: Te-ENTj
    Sarita White: Fi-ENFp
    Stephanie Valencia: Fe-INFp
    Steve Wright: Te-ISTp
    Oh u thought Francesca was IEE? My initial gut typing was actually SEE for her. She just seemed very adept at confrontation to me, but i'm not sure if that means Se-dom necessarily, or if that just reflects Se-role.

Why do you think IEE over SEE, eunice?

Also, my initial musing for Philip was also LSE, but he just annoyed me too much the past few episodes, which made me consider LII or LSI even, but i think i'm starting to like him a little better. I cant quite tell whether he's favoring Ti or Te in his tirades and "lessons" to people. My latest thought was maybe he's LSE but he's coming across in that negative light because a beta is in charge in the tribe and has everyone else wrapped around his little finger.

Also i have to say, Stephanie freaking gets on my NERVES. Is that how INFps are??? wow i can't STAND her, she disgusts me.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admittedly, I have considered ESTp as well, but he seems to be rather weak in detecting his physical surroundings imo and appears bad in physical challenges.
    I haven't gotten a weak impression of from these aspects. I remember the challenges he did well in where pushed himself and his strength to the limit, he seems to feed off of adrenaline to just do it and be over-the-top. I think dominants naturally give off that aura of physical strength, confidence and attentiveness, as a lone leader finding the next direction to go, and it demands my respect. It always feels like he's ahead of everyone else in the moment. I remember seeing Natalie's excited face when Russell was pulling almost tearing through those ropes like a macho machine. He has a purposeful drive. In challenges where he was not participating he had a sharp eye on who was running the challenge and what they were doing, showing good kinesthetic awareness, and wanted to control and get in on what's happening, but in a very non-EJ way. He wanted to take matters into his own hands and confidence, and not necessarily sternly direct anyone or be like what I said earlier "on your case." I also don't think athleticism is strictly favored to one type, even though Filatova paints LIEs as usually pretty athletically daring, though still not the same as how Russell is.

His attitude and personality has that very tough, pimpin' smoothness about it, that feels very cool, in control of things and physically indistructable. It's hard to explain but it feels very , a tumbling rock you can grab onto for the ride.

In addition, he seems to be more comfortable in offending people and doing things his own way as compared to other ESTps I have known or observed. ESTps generally tend to want to make sure that everyone is with them e.g. Boston Rob. Russell seems to be more interested in selecting a few people who are aligned with him or whom he thinks are, and does not make an effort to open up to others.
    Well I'm not personally familiar with the fact that that's how SLEs are supposed to be. On the contrary I think the Fi-PoLR fits him pretty well in that he overlooks and is uncomfortable with gauging personal relationships, others feelings and important ethical norms, until something he can take advantage of comes his way, like a plan that sets people against each other to make him look like a nice guy, or "including" people in with him and reaping the benefit from their trust.

In general terms I think he's more ethically detached via -PoLR, but more sensorially engaged, where as I think the opposite is true for LIEs: they're not very sensorially engaged, but have a much better respect for ethics and due to -DS don't really see ethics as something to mess around with. In Model A rationals have accepting ethics, which is maybe part of what the reasoning ties to? From an LIE description of : "In socialization, Enterpreneurs try to stick to the norms of behavior accepted in the group they are in. Their moral criteria is rather high." SLEs, in the contrasting description I'm looking at, are blunt and incautious when it comes to norms of behavior and don't like to focus on the emotional side of things. This is what Filatova says about them anyway. Russell's the type who says "I'm not gonna shed a tear", "this is how the game is played," "I don't care," etc, and then will act contradictory because he's unaware of his moral criteria. He's more likely to effortlessly do something for someone, like give a gift or a strategic favor in the game, as though he's temporarily making up for his weakness in relating with people, instead of making an effort to actually sympathize with others. Russell totally acts like that in the game, ie. when in the spur of the moment he shows certain people his idol, or when he gives the idol to Parvati and tells coach its out of loyalty, etc. He's not taking any of that seriously, he's just laxly trying to make himself look good to others when the chance comes, for strategic purposes. Poor guy hasn't a clue on that end but I love his reason for playing the game like he does, and why he thinks he should win. It seems like a pretty -PoLR mindset.

So based on those descriptions I see, the SLE looks like more of an individualist and socially detached.

Some more -PoLR manifesting is as so "...she forbade me to intrude with the pie. When she later found out that I had disobeyed, she became rigid and even more demanding, announcing if you don't stop this now, I'll leave." This reminds me much so of the episode where Danielle had an alternative plan, and Russell got really stormy and rigid about it, and just had to have his way, and I think they both got really upset but only because Russell knew he was in charge, and naturally didn't care about her feelings. I think he's a pretty decent judge of territory. Throughout the two seasons, he would always make sure he was the one in control, and if anyone stood up to him, was on to him, or had some upper ground, he'd make sure they got voted out next. Most of the time it went like this "Organizers (SLEs) listen carefully to every opinion in a discussion, but always have the final word on the issue." Later after thinking about it for a bit and gaining back the upper-hand on the plan, he returned to Danielle and Parvati and authoritated his plan to be changed to what she had said.

Here's part of an description I read from SLEs I thought was kinda interesting. "Members of this psychological type often say they have excellent intuition, since they are good at predicting future events, generally being correct in evaluating them. This is true; however, the nature of such is unrelated to intuition (). Instead the quality of these predictions is due to the fact that, more than anybody else, Organizers (SLEs) can judge a situation and calculate its outcome based on reality."

I think this equates with something in the SLE description: "They expect a fast and substantial revenue in any business, not believing in farfetched projects." If he were LIE I would also expect him to show more sense of long term strategy, rationally planning and gauging his time, and he would probably be more flighty and detached from the here-and-now. Instead he comes across grounded, tactical and "what can I do, I should do, in the moment" and just doing it. Dig for the idols, win the challenges, speak to everybody, "inch my way into any angle I can find." "Organizers (SLEs) strive to achieve their goals at all costs and by any means necessary." He seems to be very comfortable with his senses and following his impulses, and he and I would probably get along well together.

I am not completely sure if Russell is an SLE or something else, but I wanted to show off some of my observations. I don't have a strong opinion on Boston Rob's type atm.
    Last edited by 717495; 12-29-2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: ESTj

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Boston Rob is a very clear cut Ti-ESTp. He reminds me of Donald Trump in many ways.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are short bio videos here:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The argument I make above for SLE is in comparison to Filatova's type interpretation only. But I'm having current doubts as to how legit her stuff is. So I return to Si-ESTj for him based on my first interpretation. Keep the above in mind if you're into Filatova's stuff though I think it's a good comparative typing.

Eunice I think I like most of your typings here. Andrea seems like the odd one out, she has a different background and work ethic than the other two remaining girls. I definitely think Andrea shows a good deal of and she clashes with Ashley in this regard, but not seeing much of a clash between Ashley and Natalie yet, though I think they're different.
    Last edited by 717495; 03-25-2011 at 02:09 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Survivor: Gay Bar Island
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The argument I make above for SLE is in comparison to Filatova's type interpretation only. But I'm having current doubts as to how legit her stuff is. So I return to Si-ESTj for him based on my first interpretation. Keep the above in mind if you're into Filatova's stuff though I think it's a good comparative typing.

Eunice I think I like most of your typings here. Andrea seems like the odd one out, she has a different background and work ethic than the other two remaining girls. I definitely think Andrea shows a good deal of and she clashes with Ashley in this regard, but not seeing much of a clash between Ashley and Natalie yet, though I think they're different.
    I originally had a good impression of Natalie. However, the more I watched scenes of her, the more I realised that she seems someone who does not have her own mind to a certain extent and can be a coattail rider.

I think Boston Rob is a very clear cut Ti-ESTp. He reminds me of Donald Trump in many ways.
    Yeah, Boston Rob seems like the quintessential Ti-ESTp. Despite been my conflictor, I still find him admirable and deserving to be the winner if given a chance. He has this natural ability to make others trust and feel comfortable with him even though he is clearly manipulating them, which I find most contestants could not do. Moreover, he has a likeable appearance as well.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donald Trump is of type ESTj and he is your dual
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Philip seems kind of weird at times. Nevertheless, the more I observed him, I began to notice his intelligence and his strong sense of work ethic. He tends to open his mouth at the wrong time, but what he mentioned at times can be rather sensible and logical.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of viewers seem to be rooting for Grant.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Philip seems kind of weird at times. Nevertheless, the more I observed him, I began to notice his intelligence and his strong sense of work ethic. He tends to open his mouth at the wrong time, but what he mentioned at times can be rather sensible and logical.
    yeah i agree with this sentiment as well. I also think Philip looks "weird" because he's stuck with a bunch of merries and can't quite fit in, and looks totally awkward among them, like an outcast.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by No Longer a Dating Site View Post
    Donald Trump is of type ESTj and he is your dual
    lollllll

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay, they're merging. I've been rooting for Zapatera, as well as Matt, for a while now. Ever since Russell left. But I agree with you that Rob is pretty cool, I like all his sneaky tricks. I'm wondering if Phil will team up with Zapatera, or what will happen.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upon watching more episodes of the show, I'm now having second opinions of Natalie Tenerelli's type. She seems Fe-ISFp to me now.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast