Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
Hi everyone.

Recently, I've been researching about Personality Disorders. It was astonishing to see how well the description of the Schizoid Personality Disorder fits me. I can very much relate to SPD and its aspects.

Looking for correlation to Socionics (and MBTI), I noticed that SPD is most commonly found in LII (roughly, MBTI INTP) and, to a lesser extent, to ILI (MBTI INTJ).

Now I'm wondering: how does SPD influence LII's Model A? Can his/her Fe Suggestive suffer this particular influence? Because, since SPD is also about rejecting any emotional contact from people and always keeping at a distance, it almost feels like Fe Suggesive is "suffocated" by this fear/problem and not able to show up so frequently.

I'm asking this because a LII with SPD can easily mistype as ILI (Fe PoLR) when he's actually a Fe Suggestive but just doesn't know how to handle it.

Any ideas?
Meh seems like youre just shy and socially inexperienced, not actually schizoid lol. If you were, your parents wouldve noticed something to be wrong with you, fundamentally, but this is probabky not the case. I was also like that, eventually you get tired of being alone and start practising being social more. It gets better with age and experience