its impossible to overuse them in the sense that you can't burn out energetically (or if you do it goes to other functions supporting them that knock the slats out from under you), not that they are literally "the solution to everything" so you can overuse them in that sense. its the difference between sustainability and usefulness. demonstrative is often used in a "mocking" capacity; example: when I was in the Army I'd give briefings to the BN XO (a major) in front of the colonel. A lot of times he'd quiz me trying to stump me in front of everyone, saying "what about this what about this etc" it was Ne. So I would start to answer his questions and carry the line of reasoning until I'd be saying absurd stuff like "and if an alien starship lands in the middle of our convoy we will stop, form a perimeter, and call cheyenne mountain" which would get him off my back etc. If you're creative Te and you're in the presence of ridiculous Ti you might start to engineer paradoxes just to throw it back at them or stuff like that