Thread: So, How to date a dual and do I have one or is duality a myth?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StereoTYPE View Post
    A kind sentiment, however, bad advice. Since people are in love with the idea of duality... The secret is that Duals are attracted by the Activating function as it mobilizes their psyche (sort of like a mating signal), i.e. SEE being attracted to LIE's ability to generate profits, and ILI being attracted to ESI's moral integrity.
    It's not meant to be kind. It just is what it is. Play to your strengths. Do what you value. Don't force anything. Your dual will gravitate towards you.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    It's not meant to be kind. It just is what it is. Play to your strengths. Do what you value. Don't force anything. Your dual will gravitate towards you.
    It's meant to be idealistic then. You should know that you are more likely to attract a Supervisor that way.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's meant to be idealistic then. You should know that you are more likely to attract a Supervisor that way.
    Explain.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Explain.
    I think I'll let you figure it out, it will be interesting then. I am glad I posted here today as I am reminded that conceptions without experience are void.
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 04-04-2022 at 11:56 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'll let you figure it out, it will be interesting then. I am glad I posted here today as I am reminded that conceptions without experience are void.
    I understand what you mean when you say conceptions about experience are void. This subject matter is treading on experiential ground, and it also treads on subconscious ground, which is even harder to communicate IMO.

I mean, the way I see it, when someone is "natural", they subconsciously queue their dual to cover for their blind-spots, as duality is a subconscious need. For example, I once had an SEE coworker who took care of practical tasks for me after I was clearly letting go of any forced conviction about taking care of the practical tasks myself. It was pretty easy - granted, we weren't dating and I was actually helping her out in her own relationship by covering her shifts.