Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
I mean surely we can have a bit of fun with our knowledge of socionics, go on a few hot dates with a semi-dual with the secret insight that we know they have the power to hurt us so we know to be a little bit careful. But this site is quite religious so I think a lot of people are against casual sex and more in favour of settling down young. I think it's also a gen Z thing to be less wild lol. It's a good thing on the whole but it's also probably just a phase lol. When everyone knows about socionics there will be dedicated dating apps to 'choosing' a type. A bit scary but there would be some benefits. If I could go back in time, I'd like to have a few relationships from a young age. A woman has less time to have fun before they have to worry about babies blah blah. So I wish I'd had more fun. Although I probs wouldn't have been that wild coz I'm too sensitive. I had a phone date with an SLE the other day and I told him all about my experience of going to a fetish club in Berlin. But I think he can see through me really and knows I'm actually innocent. Haha.

edit: I often think my lack of relationship experience might turn out to be an issue in a future relationship. Might not have enough stories to share with an SEE type or SLE type. I might fare better with a quiet type/person. I think it’s the appeal of SEIs, they’re so in the moment, I admire that quality in them of not looking back. However, perhaps strong ITR is still what matters most.
FWIW my SLE friend is gung-ho about being with girls who have little experience, I think it makes him feel like the girl is more loyal.