Thread: So, How to date a dual and do I have one or is duality a myth?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wonderwoman View Post
    duality in everyday life, or in relationships besides romantic ones:
    grad student in my department, ILE; department secretary, SEI. they talk a lot in the SEI's office

my landlord, IEE. her repairperson, SLI- I think. I don't know many SLIs, but i think there's a good chance that it's his type.

it's nice to notice it and at the same time see it as pretty commonplace, not elevate it quite as much as i've learned to since i got into socionics...

Once you start to see Socionics types, it's hard to stop. I now see a person's type before I see their race. I remember it better, too.

One thing I like to see is how often the predictions of Socionics ITRs come true. I mean, it can be a disaster for some people, but it's still interesting to me to observe. I try not to say anything to them unless I know them really, really, really well. And even then, I try not to say anything to them about their relationships. It just has too great a downside.

TIM
    ESI. sx/sp 459
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Once you start to see Socionics types, it's hard to stop. I now see a person's type before I see their race. I remember it better, too.

One thing I like to see is how often the predictions of Socionics ITRs come true. I mean, it can be a disaster for some people, but it's still interesting to me to observe. I try not to say anything to them unless I know them really, really, really well. And even then, I try not to say anything to them about their relationships. It just has too great a downside.
    i totally agree with and quote unquote "approve of" that decision. learned it the hard way one time, pre-socionics.

I admire your VI skills.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wonderwoman View Post
    i totally agree with and quote unquote "approve of" that decision. learned it the hard way one time, pre-socionics.

I admire your VI skills.

Thanks, @wonderwoman, but my VI skills only work about half the time. Still, that's up from 5% when I first started trying to match faces and sociotypes.