Thread: So, How to date a dual and do I have one or is duality a myth?

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do also find it..um jarring how duality is relatively commonplace- (there are a lot of dual couples, unless I'm spotting them becasue I'm looking)..and we all know about this secret cool theory that explains the success of these couples whilst they themselves have no idea it exists? It's an ordinary, everyday phenomenon yet it's this big secret that you can't really talk about. Also, it seems to come to people without trying but if you know the cool secret it's seems like it's almost more difficult to experience it. I almost feel a bit stupid reading about it, when other people experiencing it probably wouldn't be particlarly interested in reading about it. I'll always be grateful for discovering socionics but the duality thing is bloody weird. Maybe it's becasue I'm lacking in relationship experience so it really does seem intriguing (or curious) to me, even though I think I might be happier with a different ITR. I've told a few people about duality and they kinda just go 'oh cool.. but no big deal?'
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 01-10-2022 at 05:45 PM.