Thread: So, How to date a dual and do I have one or is duality a myth?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think dating for duality is a myth…just hard as fuck finding a dual you are compatible with is much harder then any other ITR IMO! Why? Because you tend to naturally have less in common. I like SLE‘s and we often have a lot more in common and it’s easier to talk to them then ILE‘s a lot of the time. It’s easier for me to find more common ground with sensors ngl so I can see why duality isn’t that popular for dating irl.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I don’t think dating for duality is a myth…just hard as fuck finding a dual you are compatible with is much harder then any other ITR IMO! Why? Because you tend to naturally have less in common.
    @MissDucki, I completely agree that Duals have few interests in common, and I hate this fact.

If they can ever get together, then they discover that they have found a good friend, but they have to find common ground first.

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I like SLE‘s and we often have a lot more in common and it’s easier to talk to them then ILE‘s a lot of the time. It’s easier for me to find more common ground with sensors ngl so I can see why duality isn’t that popular for dating irl.
    I know a womanizing SLE whose wife died. During his marriage, he was cheating on his wife with an SEE but that didn't work out so well, so after the funeral, he found an IEI and was with her for a few months. But she was 2000 miles away (they met when he was traveling) and when I went over to his house, he was with an SEI. She seemed pretty happy with him, which kind of amazed me.