Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
Just hang around airports and look for guys who look like a young Paul Newman or a young Bruce Springsteen.
Forget about the guys who look like a young Bob Dylan. He never married.
Haha
I'm actually in the industry (more like in the management though) so I'm around them all the time.
But most of them are all SLI's, LSI's, and SLE's. SLI's make really good captains, by the way. See? I'm so into SLI's.
All the SLE's keep chasing me, but they're just not my type. Anyway.
And then we have the LSI's. I like them and we always get along really well. But only the LSI-Se, not the LSI-Ti.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
Anyway, let me share how these relationships turned out for me.
LSI. Great in bed, and that Role Fi really makes things feel all emotional and warm. Now try to work on a project together. Try to deal with their view of relationships that is fundamentally hierarchical with one person in charge. Try to deal with the fact that they want to put you into a prison cell. Strat compared the LIE-LSI relationship to that of Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham, and she was spot on.
By the way, what's her subtype?
Do you think because it doesn't match? You're LIE-Te and she's LSI-Ti?

I'm a LIE-Ni and I'm not really good working on a big project together with an EII-Ne, feels like in a contrary even though we're semidual, I think because of the subtype.