Thread: So, How to date a dual and do I have one or is duality a myth?

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting discussion. I would also point out that many people are in healthy, loving non-dual relationships. Not everyone has the luxury of looking for a dual. Not everyone feels the need either.

A lot of people probably end up with duals/ non duals because they feel somewhat comfortable with a person. Not because they have natural chemistry or admiration for them. Sometimes I wonder what’s better, someone with decent ITR (lets say our second or third choice of type) but who we have immediate attraction to or a dual who grows on you but isn’t your ‘type’? I mean type in the traditional, what’s your type, romantic type? lol. A dual who is ok haha.

I think it’s so much about time and place whether someone who is ‘ok’ will be someone you decide to get to know and allow into your life.

Edit:
    There is a dual on my Instagram who is cute and looks nice enough but there are few things that put me off messaging him. He’s friends with a whole bunch of people I sort of know which is off-putting to me. I think he fancies my sister too lol. Also, he’a not my ‘type’ in style/ I prefer a more quirky/ middle class style. However,I recall being on a night out and was trying to get over a crush and seeing him in a crowd thinking, hm I remember him from a party or something, he’s kinda cute…ended up forgetting about him though. If I end up messaging him I think it would only be in some crazy drunken depressed moment or something. I just don’t fancy him right now lol. And he is better looking than other duals I’ve considered so I don’t think it’s about looks.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 10-15-2021 at 08:47 AM.