Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
How can you be sure that when you step onto a plane that you're also going to be walking off of it? The truth is, you can't. All you can do is reduce the risk by trying to make as many things as possible lean towards a good outcome, as you understand them at the moment.

It also helps to be willing to work on a marriage, because they are all inherently imperfect to some degree.
Well the thing I want to say that socionics if you throw it out suddenly you have no where to look to tell what people you'll get along with. If it weren't for socionics, I'd have a very slim idea of how I'd interact with different people, hell I'd have probably ended up marrying a mirage before I ever thought of finding a dual. I just don't like dismissing duality as something which doesn't really matter, because it's a better idea to just go for a healthy relationship in general. But, at least in my experience, duality seems to fit my experience and can let me actually aim for someone who I can know I will be able to form a healthy bond with, as opposed to someone who I'll ultimately be unsatisfied with. I'm 99% sure this is just the Fi polr, but dismissing duality just because it isn't perfect on it's own is infuriating to me.