Thread: So, How to date a dual and do I have one or is duality a myth?

Hybrid View

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Part of that imo is because it's easier for people to believe that the solution to everything is out there somewhere, and if just the right person comes along, then everything will be okay and they'll be happy. It's much harder to take a look at yourself, to take an honest look at your own strengths and weaknesses, and find the solutions to your problems through yourself. So instead of a person's polr being something they learn to recognize and deal with - it becomes an excuse (or a target to attack in others) and instead of their ego fxns being used to help themselves and others, they become nothing but a label, an identity to talk about. It's making everyone else deal with your problems while being unwilling to deal with them yourself. But it can be very hard to face some things about yourself, and even harder (at least for me ha) to accept any kind of help, or even admit when it's needed.
    Well put, that's precisely the kind of reasoning I can't understand, it's really so childish. Not only is magical thinking, which I abhore in itself, but it also implies giving all your power away, to a "more capable" person who will (or should), naturally, fall in love with you because the way you brain works make you made for each other

I get that none of us whatever type we are, Logical or Ethical, are objective all the time, but when rational logic goes out the window like this...I clearly am far from the level of understanding needed to deal with it. So far I can't even see it

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    yeah IEIs are hueg lol

like, really big people

it makes sense when you consider the trends of rising bodyweight around the globe as well as IEI prevalence

THEY ARE, my bff is 6'2" and I'm 5'3". Quite broad too, and I like when there's more to hug

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lets keep this on topic guys, this thread is now about Adam's taste in women and what his various urges may mean

this is definitely not Si Ne axis Ne seeking either, so let's keeps things focused on techniques to secure a dual. my suggestion: kidnapping option 2) bribery

option 99999999999 becoming an attractive person

actually scratch that last one, I said no Ne
    Last edited by Bertrand; 08-09-2017 at 02:53 AM.

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    lets keep this on topic guys, this thread is now about Adam's taste in women and what his various urges may mean

this is definitely not Si Ne axis Ne seeking either, so let's keeps things focused on techniques to secure a dual. my suggestion: kidnapping option 2) bribery

option 99999999999 being an attractive person

actually scratch that last one, I said no Ne
    Lol, look at you playing LSI, it's cute

Confirmed I'm not EIE. Technique used to achieve the conclusion: I personally resent Ber's interference in our derail. Wait, does that mean I value + ? Maybe I'm IEE after all