Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
Lol, chill dude. If you want to be sx/sp then be that. I was just pointing out the obvious contradiction. The only one who's apparently triggered here is you.
I'm a gal

And quite the opposite actually, I personally believe I'm Sx/So, but since people in my typing thread were so adamant I'm So last (because I don't conform ) I'm giving Sx/Sp a try. I'm not invested in the stackings at all actually, I think it's incredibly easy to mistake IMs for variants so there's that. I might change it back after I'm confident in my sociotype, but knowing my tritype is enough for me.

And I see now you're a 4 Sp/Sx...that explains things quite a bit I don't know whether your couldn't pick up that I wasn't being ironic at all with my last sentence and emoticon, (or if you're just resorting to the standard deflective statement "U mad, bro?" to save face) but really, I couldn't be chillier if I was hanging at Elsa's castle.

I'm always intense, which might come off as "angry" if you happen to be different or don't know me at all.