I found my dual at Church. I didn't like him, felt safe enough around him first meeting to be kinda forward. Very unlike me.

We were in the same circle of friends/aquaintences after that, often seeing each other and grew to be great friends and seeing eye to eye on many things developed into the relationship that turns into we are now engaged, happy and in love, before that too, but more so after and a fast to marriage thing was what we wanted and got. Gamma to the core, but we didn't know anything about that at the time.

Finding my Dual was very natural for me. We have our 25th Anniversary coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm comfortable with him, we are on the same page, but have some unique pages ... if that makes sense. Worldview the same. Similar enough background. Recharge of energy is awesome (I don't get as much of it anymore, he's working out of state every other week for the business week now.)

We have a Solar Eclipse [that we'll be able to see!] the day before our anniversary, making it a very special time this year.