Thread: So, How to date a dual and do I have one or is duality a myth?

Threaded View

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by layala View Post
    I am so new to this, I can't believe I'm asking this, but how does one find a dual in their age group? The first question should be, what is a dual and where and how do I find out what types are my dual. Does it really matter? What does one do if one loves someone who isn't their dual or doesn't believe in socionics. Maybe believing in Socionics isn't that important?
    First off, believing in socionics does not matter if it is true (obviously) and in fact, probably disrupts the natural relationship process. Instead putting all this emotional energy into something that is a lot of work to learn and is only possible if you're willing to be impartial and logical, why not just look for someone who has the supposed benefits of duality within your own social circle?

1. You are comfortable living with their lifestyle
    2. They are good at opposite things and you naturally want to do different kinds of work
    3. You do not feel stressed after spending a lot of time together
    4. You feel like you can argue and be critical without being personally hurt
    5. You are suggestible to their ideas
    6. Your relationship is not monotonous

ect. this is just a quick list but I could make you a better one if you like.
    Last edited by Lao Tzunami; 08-09-2017 at 01:01 AM.