Hybrid View

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI females are pretty rare in fiction. I haven't found a single one character really fitting to SLI socionics, just a few on ISTP mbti, maybe. We are not pretty popular guess (plus we are kind of boring lol).

I don't know and haven't met (yet) any other SLI girl in person. IDK about famous SLIs either. On sites you can find often famous being typed as X, but most of thw times we can't even know the accuracy of those affirmations.
    Last edited by Faith; 07-31-2017 at 04:46 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    SLI females are pretty rare on fiction. I haven't found a single one character really fitting to SLI socionics, just a few on ISTP mbti, maybe. We are not pretty popular guess (plus we are kind of boring lol).

I don't know and haven't met (yet) any other SLI girl in person. IDK about famous SLIs either. On sites you can find often famous being typed as X, but most of thw times we can't even know the accuracy of those affirmations.
    Would you mind making a video of yourself so we finally get to see a real SLI woman? Doesn't have to be any intelligent talk. We are all dying to see a SLI woman.

I know some in real life but they are not here and I can't film them.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Would you mind making a video of yourself so we finally get to see a real SLI woman? Doesn't have to be any intelligent talk. We are all dying to see a SLI woman.

I know some in real life but they are not here and I can't film them.

Honestly I'm a little sick right now about the attitude of some forum members so I'll have to think about it, but maybe one of these days.

On the other hand, what would you like me to talk about? some questions or suggestions of topic would be helpful because I don't really know how to talk in public or what to say, otherwise I'll upload a video of me working or something boring like that. lol

In this video are short appearances of SLI females.

Last edited by Faith; 07-31-2017 at 04:28 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    On the other hand, what would you like me to talk about?
    - show us your hobbies and talk about what ure doing
    - show us a place and talk about that
    - do something that youre really bad at and talk about that
    - open a bottle of wine and talk as you drink or be quiet. But at least say something
    - sit by the computer and scan through the forum and comment the threads and discussions. Why do you like/dislike a thread.
    - pick a subject from socionics that interests you then talk about it for as long as you can
    - do something together with a friend
    - make a combination of these and edit them together

Edit: if you make a video i hope i will not miss it because im going hiking for a few days.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)