Quote Originally Posted by ghouse View Post
I guess I address my inner sensations of discomfort as they come up. I usually address them in some way to either lessen or eliminate them as opposed to ignore them To be honest though, I think I do have a pretty good awareness of my physical needs, hunger, thirst, fatigue etc.
That sounds better than the Si role of ILI

My current understanding of the internal-external dichotomy is that the internal content of reality needs be perceived by reading into the external content of reality. This means seeing what the external reality hints at or implies. I guess now that I write it out, I'm not doing a lot of reading into the data I'm collecting. i'm pretty much taking it as is.
That's what I guessed for you really.

On the other hand, addressing VI, I really don't manage my appearance that much. Also, I don't really focus on the maintenance of my internal physiological state as a primary part of my existence.
Your appearance is managed pretty fine based on the video.

What I was saying earlier about the lead function is that finding my own personality type has been a primary focus of mine for some years. Understanding the underlying motivation behind this focus should reveal a base function in action. To summarize, my thinking was that since I have been so intensely focused on uncovering my own personality type for some time it must be a manifestation of my lead function's operation and since personality type is something that must be read into, that my lead function is focused on the internal aspects of reality.
Could be the Ne dual seeking. Or just the phase that everyone goes through, getting to figure out themselves.

Edit: About the schedules thing, I've always avoided scheduling my activities, I've never used a planner or calendar. I also don't think I fall into routines very easily, so I don't think it would be hard for me to leave one.
Schedule is meant in this high level sense in the context as quoted: "1) go to college 2) take these courses 3) finish it in 4 years". Not the kind of schedule you put into a planner, as far as I can interpret this.