Thread: Ti, introverted logic - What is true and not true in a statement?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you ever need to take revenge on your LSI, print out all of my +5k annoying posts. Let them appear mysteriously out of nowhere. Like one in the microwave or bathtub where I talk about my false understanding of socionics elements and foreign music nobody knows. Or social justice to bash the law and authority from a moral standpoint. Works wonders on .

(Ignore me fooling around, you just kinda answered yourself already as usual )

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    If you ever need to take revenge on your LSI, print out all of my +5k annoying posts. Let them appear mysteriously out of nowhere. Like one in the microwave or bathtub where I talk about my false understanding of socionics elements and foreign music nobody knows. Or social justice to bash the law and authority from a moral standpoint. Works wonders on .

(Ignore me fooling around, you just kinda answered yourself already as usual )
    You're making us sound like these creepers that pop out of the shadows when conditions are right, who slick back off into the distance when they're not...

...which is pretty accurate lol

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    You're making us sound like these creepers that pop out of the shadows when conditions are right, who slick back off into the distance when they're not...

...which is pretty accurate lol
    The posts should be the ones that appear out of nowhere as part of the trick, not the LSI omg! Jesus take the wheel, I accidentally exposed y'all