1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@paranoid
    I don't wanna be typed by that girl tbh lol

@Adam
    thanks, I have a problem with my duals actually (LSEs), I seem to be more attracted by Se types. Always get in relationship with them, although we split. I don't value much physical looks, I like the vibes people send, confidence, kindness.. hm. You could try post your pics I'd tell you if I find you attractive.
    Bertrand very hot ; )

ps. yeah on sociotype I get EIIs like always.. never took a screenshot though and today doesn't work.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    @paranoid
    I don't wanna be typed by that girl tbh lol

@Adam
    thanks, I have a problem with my duals actually (LSEs), I seem to be more attracted by Se types. Always get in relationship with them, although we split. I don't value much physical looks, I like the vibes people send, confidence, kindness.. hm. You could try post your pics I'd tell you if I find you attractive.
    Bertrand very hot ; )

ps. yeah on sociotype I get EIIs like always.. never took a screenshot though and today doesn't work.
    tests are just a starting point anyway. I think the whole premise of psychology is that words mean different things to different people so how could one and the same test type everyone accurately all under one umbrella? I think you just hang around and your type will become clearer over time, its really not worth trying to nail down %100 at the onset because its probably going to change anyway. If you can tolerate adam you're probably IEE, if you think he's disgusting (this may take a while since a lot of it is the over time "lingering" Te part of it) then its more ESI

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post

@Adam
    Bertrand very hot ; )

Well, @hubris theory, a lot of people have trouble with their duals. I work with a wonderful female EII and a skilled male LSE, and she has told me that he can be a "pill" sometimes. (Hard to take, that is. ) Duals do take some getting used to, especially if you don't have experience with one, and you can be put off by them.

My pictures are on the unofficial pictures thread. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...16#post1178416

Don't tell me if you think I'm attractive. I don't want to know. Just use the pics for VI, and be aware that many things can alter your sense of whom you think looks good.

If you keep breaking up with Se types, maybe it's time to look at another type. Relationships are all about making your already good life even better, mutual support, and personal growth, and you can't do much of that if you keep breaking up.

I'm sure you'll find someone who is just right for you.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Don't tell me if you think I'm attractive. I don't want to know. .
    lol what is self awareness

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Actually, I didn't say anything about it at all. Read the posts instead of projecting, Bertrand.
    quick! explain to me what projection is and how it applies here