Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
I guess I've selected some pictures that make me look kind of different from how I usually look, I can blame that. It's a pity though that as soon as one appears a bit.. confident (?? Idk what makes you say I'm Se) then it's labelled as Se. Lolling. I'm the least confident person ever anyway : )
@Myst
I can tell I'm not Se because I value intuition, patterns, brain connections, delving in my dreams and in other people's minds as well as in mine. If I focus into something my brain starts scanning all that a subject is about, I don't follow its dynamics anymore and get lost in my head. I'm not Se because I'm not attuned with the "physical" world, so to speak, I don't "live in the moment", so to speak, and I can't take advantage of situations. I'm not organized, not like to keep myself and my environment in place, and I really fail to many of the descriptions of ESI.
Ne is more my thing, and even my subtype, which is supposed to make people more lively than the stereotyped EII you all seem to have in mind.

Nice try : )
Well, you know yourself best.

Have you tried taking any of the standard socionics tests?