Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
I'm pretty sure that's an insult to male SEE's. Also, isn't extraverted sensing like the most manliest IE of all?
I'm also pretty sure that Fi doesn't have to be feminine in any way, especially not when combined with Se.
Also, if I were to be SEE and I was uncomfortable looking like a SEE because it would be ''too feminine'', wouldn't I try to look more like a SLE instead?
I'm pretty sure it's nigh impossible to impose yourself as your dual. Duals are almost complete opposites in almost every way.
nah you got me all wrong. my point was that Se is manly, but in terms of style and sense of humor you'll be more like your dual because you can't get away from your cognitive functions, which is why you wouldnt be more like SLE (not to mention quadral values). in some sense 4d valued Se is what it is, so you'll have some aspects in common with SLE. but you wouldn't want to use those aspects to imitate them, rather your image of "cool" and "masculine" would be along gamma lines

im not trying to insult you and I think male SEEs are manlier than me, for example