Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I will VI Anybody!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae you tagged me to compare myself to him at the same time that I posted, how convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @reverie, you are SOOOOO EII.
    Agreed!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Number 9 large, you sometimes look ILI and sometimes look SEE, which just reflects my belief that duals can look a lot alike.

Since I think it is easier for an extrovert to "go dark" than it is for an introvert to "go bright", I'm leaning toward SEE for you. One who has introspective moments.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@Number 9 large still V.Is as LSI-Se to me, just like he does in his profile picture.

I don't see any hint of Gamma in the pictures. valuing seems rather clear to me.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Ok VI me bitches

Most photos from 2011-2017. I tried to get some pics in in which I wasn't posing for the pic, but couldn't find much, so whatever.

Attachment 10854Attachment 10855Attachment 10856Attachment 10857Attachment 10858Attachment 10859Attachment 10860Attachment 10861Attachment 10862Attachment 10863Attachment 10864Attachment 10865
    Just my impressions, by the numbers:
    #1: ILI
    #2: possibly ILI
    #3: SLI
    #4: ILI/SEE
    #5: ILI, definitley
    #6: ILI
    #7: ILI
    #8: SEE, tired
    #9: SEE, possibly, or ILI
    #10: ILE
    #11: ILI
    #12: SEE
    I'd say, either a very social ILI, or a damped-down SEE.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I don't see Fe PoLR.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I don't see Fe PoLR.
    I think some of his comments can count as Fe PoLR. Like what he said about the "catch me outside" girl sparked a big controversy and seemed like a huge Fe PoLR moment. But with VI, he looks SLE, LSI, or SEE to me.

Someone do meeee.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Lessons View Post
    I think some of his comments can count as Fe PoLR. Like what he said about the "catch me outside" girl sparked a big controversy and seemed like a huge Fe PoLR moment. But with VI, he looks SLE, LSI, or SEE to me.

Someone do meeee.
    Daddy Lessons, we can't do you. You are the SEE standard.

Or did you mean something else?

*EDIT* FWIW, You look a LOT like a woman whom I like and have typed ESI-Se. Her father is pure SEE. God, I hope I haven't mis-typed her.....

Hmm, no. She's introverted. And you are clearly not. But the resemblance between you guys is amazing.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I also get ILI with most pics, with 1 or 2 maybe SLI and also some Se ego with a few.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

To see the difference, here are some pictures of an ILI-Ni.

This is Vangelis, known for his composition of the Blade Runner Soundtrack.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    Could you try to VI me? I'd be interested in your opinion. Thanks.
    I was watching an episode of the new Twin Peaks and one of the extras caught my eye because I instantly thought of you. The scene was pretty quick so the only expression I could capture was "horrified". Sorry about that.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    To see the difference, here are some pictures of an ILI-Ni.

This is Vangelis, known for his composition of the Blade Runner Soundtrack.
    Ok, but what if we compare pics of some deep into thought otherwordly IEI- 2Ni 4w5 artist, philosopher or whatever with your Hello Kitty happy go lucky pink and glittery bathing suit pics? There's not much similarity either tbh. And I'm not saying this guy is necesarry ILI, but since you're always so 100% sure - just pointing out the inconsistencies...

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Ok, but what if we compare pics of some deep into thought otherwordly IEI- 2Ni 4w5 artist, philosopher or whatever with your Hello Kitty happy go lucky pink and glittery bathing suit pics? There's not much similarity either tbh. And I'm not saying this guy is necesarry ILI, but since you're always so 100% sure - just pointing out the inconsistencies...
    Alright, fair enough. Your point is that people do not always necessarily V.I as the type they are?
    I'd actually agree with that. I was posting pictures of someone who is both ILI and stereotypically looks like an ILI.

My point is, that @Number 9 large simply does not V.I as ILI. (Hence why I am personally confused as to why you guys think he does; I am assuming it is confirmation bias.)
    Your point is, that I don't V.I as IEI in some old pictures, which is fine, but besides the point of this discussion.
    (I am well aware of the fact that in those pics you are referring to I was probably rather V.I-ing as SEI-Fe or similar.)

All in all, V.I can be misleading. He could V.I as one type and actually be another one.
    But he simply does not V.I as ILI (imo), just as I may not V.I as IEI in some pictures, I suppose.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vertu View Post
    Adam Conover from Adam Ruins Everything. I love him <3 He's the main blonde guy in the videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKNmTjRBwfk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YIz9jZPzvo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2wTjWC45kA
    Adam is definitely, no doubt in my mind, a Ne/Ti valuing type. His videos are incredibly Ne in style of presentation.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Vangelis looks like demonstrative sensing to me not intuition

which isn't to say "demonstrative" as in 8th function just that they are demonstrating it in their pic (although often pictures of rare moments can capture the 8th function on display)
    Last edited by Bertrand; 07-15-2017 at 07:27 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok VI me bitches

Most photos from 2011-2017. I tried to get some pics in in which I wasn't posing for the pic, but couldn't find much, so whatever.

Attachment 10854Attachment 10855Attachment 10856Attachment 10857Attachment 10858Attachment 10859Attachment 10860Attachment 10861Attachment 10862Attachment 10863Attachment 10864Attachment 10865
    From my VI impression alone and some of those wide, expansive expressions you make, with the way you "fill" the spaces (somewhat outgoing), you VI beta ST.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Alright, fair enough. Your point is that people do not always necessarily V.I as the type they are?
    I'd actually agree with that. I was posting pictures of someone who is both ILI and stereotypically looks like an ILI.

My point is, that @Number 9 large simply does not V.I as ILI. (Hence why I am personally confused as to why you guys think he does; I am assuming it is confirmation bias.)
    Your point is, that I don't V.I as IEI in some old pictures, which is fine, but besides the point of this discussion.
    (I am well aware of the fact that in those pics you are referring to I was probably rather V.I-ing as SEI-Fe or similar.)

All in all, V.I can be misleading. He could V.I as one type and actually be another one.
    But he simply does not V.I as ILI (imo), just as I may not V.I as IEI in some pictures, I suppose.
    My point was : )
    1. You VI as IEI alright, no problems with that, just imo not exactly the subtype you self-type as. You could also pass as SEI, but I never typed you that and still don't - I type you IEI ftr.
    2. You put up a very stereotypical, almost caricature like ILI and ime a bunch of them are not nearly as expresionless, dead serious or zoned-out. Same goes for SLI's. So if you put up the most obvious ILI on planet earth as to illustrate how everybody else is dumb and have no idea what ILI looks like, that is unnerving and kind of ironic if you yourself don't VI 100% as the stereotype of your self-typing (and a bunch of other people don't either).
    3. I agree, people may VI different as their type. Or you cannot tell what the hell they even are. VI is higly suspicious, no matter how people would like to make it into science. You can see it with almost every case - as many opinions as there are assholes.
    4. Number9 in many pics vaguely reminds me of an ILI friend and somewhere of SLI friend. On some pics he definitely looks like neither, I agree. I don't have any opinion on his type or bias, he's not exactly transparent, so that's beside the point. It's simply who he reminds me off. If he's LSI or whatever you type him, I don't mind. But imo he's not an obvious LSI from the pics, is all.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae you tagged me to compare myself to him at the same time that I posted, how convenient.
    At your service with coincidences at any time /hat tip/

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh well
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BeamerBoy; 08-04-2017 at 09:09 PM.

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Number 9 large still V.Is as LSI-Se to me, just like he does in his profile picture.

I don't see any hint of Gamma in the pictures. valuing seems rather clear to me.

I think he's Se ego. My brother looks a lot like him and he's LSI. Though, my brother is introverted and you can see it on pictures(before he's drunk lol), he has a "shy" smile. The level of expressivity on the face of number9 seem bigger than my brother's and I don't see 1DFe.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok VI me bitches

I gave birth to one of these years ago and at first wasn't sure what had arrived on the planet...

But now I can say this type is the most quick witted, technology intelligent, humorous, loyal type!

Food lovers, good cooks, can have control issues, a bit of a worrier, needs security, spends more than saves, can come up with spreadsheets ect on money for future but never really fulfills plans, likes good gear to use and the fine life, a pleasure to be around, overall a magical person!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im kinda drunk so lol this isns funny t me but is the consensus that w I look SEE? Lol

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no mo'
    Last edited by Saoirse; 07-20-2017 at 01:35 AM.

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks @wacey I definitely agree. He was giving me ILE vibes.
    I love his show! His style is definitely engaging to me
    "Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced" -James Baldwin

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange Isn't it weird though how people even within the same quadra can look identical to one another? I have encountered SEEs that look like LIEs to me. It's so amazing to me.
    @Number 9 large I think you VI as an Se dom to me but I could totally see ILI bc duals look alike and channel each other. It wouldn't surprise me if you share a similar "persona" to an SEE. Also, without VI I think ILI.
    "Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced" -James Baldwin

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange Isn't it weird though how people even within the same quadra can look identical to one another? I have encountered SEEs that look like LIEs to me. It's so amazing to me.
    @Number 9 large I think you VI as an Se dom to me but I could totally see ILI bc duals look alike and channel each other. It wouldn't surprise me if you share a similar "persona" to an SEE. Also, without VI I think ILI.
    Yes, @vertu. I'm beginning to believe it has to do with the functions driving expressions, which then drive the development of the facial muscles. OTOH, maybe people who look alike just share the same functions. Sort of the way apple trees differ from pear trees, and the differences go all the way down to the genetic level.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuck it, anyone wanna VI me and my fwends?
    (i'm on the lefffft)
    Attachment 10898
    Whatever Lady Gaga's type is for you, EII, ESE?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

fuck it, anyone wanna VI me and my fwends?
    (i'm on the lefffft)
    Attachment 10898
    The people in this picture seem like they could be many types.

I would say, woman on left could be EIE, woman in center could be IEI or EII, woman on right (with hat) could be ESI or LII, which is a really broad range of possible types.

Incidentally, I don't look at VI as being scientific. I look at it as an unreliable shorthand method for typing people fast and not accurately.

If that is you in the black dress @vertu, I don't think you are IEI. You look to me to be an extroverted LSI, hence an EIE.
    If you are EIE, then the woman in the middle could still be IEI, but the woman on the right in the cap would be LII.

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the right I believe she is LII, yes! @Adam Strange

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im kinda drunk so lol this isns funny t me but is the consensus that w I look SEE? Lol
    Yes, In my opinion you are SEE.

@Economist I think you're IxFx, which should be consistent, since you type yourself EII.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the right I believe she is LII, yes! @Adam Strange
    Maybe another case of the duals looking like each other since I said ESE. I can see LII too.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Our new V.I. sheets Filatova portraits are now obsolete!

I do like these

Anyone notice Sean Connery?!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post

I liked that pic too lol

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rooder View Post
    Boy boy that's easy business, LIE 3w2. Why is the picture called "Tony La Fontaine"

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Daddy Lessons @Chae
    you guys are welcome to flatter me any time of day LOL
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rooder View Post
    Transkar is LIE? So he dualizes with Lungs? Fancy.
    Adam also dualizes with lungs and it's hard to believe. Perspective! Dual chemistry is a wondrous and arbitrary thing.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pole View Post
    @Daddy Lessons @Chae
    you guys are welcome to flatter me any time of day LOL
    Everything for you, Queen Ninja

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Ok VI me bitches

F type.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Transkar looks ENTx and I guess E3/E7 makes sense

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast