It's entirely a thing of my anxiety really.

Without anxiety I'm pretty aggressively open about anything and sometimes have trouble not hurting people, mostly because I'm not used to living without a feeling of discomfort when I need to say something undesirable.

Must be some unhealthy intuition+feeling stuff: overthinking overpredicting overfeeling... when all that's turned off I don't think I have the Fi to prevent me from saying something out of line.

Physical expression emotions create sympathy and I treat them delicately, I can't offend anyone who shows these so I'm more likely to be indirect.

I can easily offend someone however who creates physical discomfort in me. Whether it's undesirable emotions or opinions or whatever. I'm much more direct about my feelings here.

And this isn't related but I need to say it :My one fatal flaw is that anyone can calm me purely through comfort, I could be extremely mad at someone and then they put their hand on my shoulder or something and then I suddenly lose 50 pounds and I become a helpless teddy bear. xD So I guess I'm highly suggestive with emotions, as in anyone can manipulate me if they tried. I need 1/1000th of a reason to not be mad and then I'll smile and keep going, but usually when I'm pissed I try to find more reasons to be pissed until someone actually tries to calm me and then nothing even matters anymore I give in.