Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
I like clear all of the things you said. Lack of clarity can be stressful or annoying most of the times.

About clearness in communication, the only thing that I somehow dislike could be clear boundaries (out loud), that I experience as limitation, plasticity (lack of easiness and spontaneity) and ultimately, a trap (since my pov, obviously). According my experience, domineering ppl use a lot "boundaries" as a "mask" to cover their dominancy. Same with excessive rules=micromanaging.
I feel like clear values are nice but if you really want to ascertain values you look to someone's actions, since talk is cheap. in the same way both objectives and definitions are nice but in the end they're susceptible to word play. so its hard to lay things out in such a straightforward and categorical manner (as UAM did) because, like you said, in the perfect world all 4 are in congruence

I guess it kind of depends on what "clear" means, it has to be something more than mere explicit verbal utterance, I guess. if they are "clear" in the metaphysical sense I would agree that "clear values" are primary